interference member query - indra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey

The Fly
don't quite know where to post this, if there is a forum for questions related to fellow interferencers, please feel free to move this there.

I've been on a lengthy hiatus the past couple of months and today I was looking to re-establish communications with a few of the people I've come to know over here. Basically, Indra was one of the more active journal users and we usually communicated though replies on each other's respective entries.

I don't see her journal anywhere, nor do I see it listed as one of the more popular journals - which it was when I last looked though the list a couple of months ago. If anybody has any information as to whether she's dropped off interference, or if indra (yourself/herself - pardon the feux pas), has changed handles, could somebody point me in the right direction?

any assistance would be appreciated, what I really wanted to tell her (for those of you who know her) was that I finally got my church album!!!

She's around. Hope you two hook up again. Interference is such an awesome communication forum in the respect of re-connecting friendships and fans alike, isn't it? :wink:

Oh! Great to see you again!

I'm still here. They can't seem to get rid of me.... :wink:

Locked my indra journal for a while -- but back as freya, so look for that (only to journal except when I forget I'm logged in as freya :rolleyes: ).

I'm sending you an email. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom