I'm premium and still cant delete my posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
Believe it or not, sometimes I post things that EVEN I think are stupid after I post them. I still cant delete them though, even though I now have premium status. What gives?

no...you can't delete your posts - never could.

you could only delete them within the first 60 minutes OR if no one had replied after you.

at least i think that's what it is....it's been a while since i deleted a post.

You cant delete your posts regardless.. even if no one has replied.

The 60 min is the time you have to edit the post.

U2Lynne said:

Childen means everything below it (all the topics or sub-forums under it).

I clicked that once...big mistake. I wandered around Interference for days, befuddled and not knowing what I had read already. I was doomed to read the same threads over and over again.

Ok, not really. I'm just bored out of my mind and don't feel like posting in any other forums right now.

It's too bad we can't go back to edit posts in order to fix all those red X's in PLEBA. But that would just cause mass confusion. Chaos. Death by puzzlement.

Somebody needs to shut me up.

For a brief moment, I know we could delete our own. I know, because I remember doing it. It was probably early in the switchover.

Melon

We could delete posts?

:confused:

I remember clicking that button before and in the new forum but it never ever worked...

Yes I remember seeing that thing also afer I posted, but when I hit "delete" button it said only mods and/or admins can delete.

sometimes i wsh i coulda deleted what ive said in the past.
havent we all pulled a few boners?:huh:

db3
:angry:

There was a short time when members could delete posts... it was an error and was fixed as soon as we noticed ppl were doing it.

This 60 min thing annoys me! :mad: :p

As a premium member there's not much previliages we get from a non paid member.. other than PM, search, and looking at profiles.... :slant: We could at least be able to edit our post when we want! :tsk:

Sorry it's late and I dunno why I'm bitching!

:eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom