How to contact moderators ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
.....without a premium membership. I guess it is not possible via e-mail or PM.

Read you,...

you can still use the "report this thread to a moderator" feature, right (if you're reporting a problem that is) ? ... :scratch:

otherwise I guess email them, or elvis? :hmm:

Elvis and I are always available through email. As well as any mod that advertises their email.

I think I may suggest that the moderators put their email addresses in their signatures or something so they can be contacted by people that dont have pm.

Actually.. Elvis is going to work on a page about the moderators that all users can access. It will include thier email addresses.

So no worries Salome. :laugh:

Sicy said:
Actually.. Elvis is going to work on a page about the moderators that all users can access. It will include thier email addresses.

Good idea!

Lilly said:

do we have to submit sexy poses? :eyebrow:

only salome :lmao:

is there a way to put the email addy under the Status under your name? or somewhere in the info on the side under the name or avatar? That way people won't have to access a separate page? :shrug:

bawling.gif
I want to see sexy poses!
bawling.gif

sexy pose it is.

ABEL said:
is there a way to put the email addy under the Status under your name? or somewhere in the info on the side under the name or avatar? That way people won't have to access a separate page? :shrug:

i don't want my email addy out. ;)

All the mods will be getting interference.com email addresses which will be included in their bio and viewable by everyone.

Back
Top Bottom