How much longer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
In the last two month or so, a small group of people who prefer 90's U2 appeared on this forum and started talking how HTDAAB and ATYCLB is worse.

U2_Guy, ponkine and rhjbonovox. (trinity of 90's U2 worshippers)

Now, the problem is that 99% of anything they ever say on this board is either bashing those two albums and whoever liked them. I also find it odd they all appear, right on cue, in same threads, closely following another. (alters? trolls?)
In return, any time anyone says something against 90's U2 they jump up and attack them, harshly.

Case in point: the "favorite era" thread in EYKIW or "HTDAABvsAB, tracks 1-6" in Where the album has a name, the "we are the real fans" a while ago in EYKIW.

Does the majority who don't have a problem with HTDAAB have to take it?

Yes, democratic right blah blah.

The only thing I dont like about that lot is sometimes they star digging into each other.

but thats just me :shrug:

Last edited:
U2girl said:
In the last two month or so, a small group of people who prefer 90's U2 appeared on this forum and started talking how HTDAAB and ATYCLB is worse.

U2_Guy, ponkine and rhjbonovox. (trinity of 90's U2 worshippers)

Now, the problem is that 99% of anything they ever say on this board is either bashing those two albums and whoever liked them. I also find it odd they all appear, right on cue, in same threads, closely following another. (alters? trolls?)
In return, any time anyone says something against 90's U2 they jump up and attack them, harshly.

Case in point: the "favorite era" thread in EYKIW or "HTDAABvsAB, tracks 1-6" in Where the album has a name, the "we are the real fans" a while ago in EYKIW.

Does the majority who don't have a problem with HTDAAB have to take it?

I wonder why you care. As you are very good at telling others -- if you don't like it, don't read it. Not everyone has to agree -- crap, it would be horrifically boring if everyone did. You have a problem with three posters, there are thousands ove people registered here, usually a hundred or more on at any given time...and you have a problem with three? Big deal. Don't worry so much about what other people think and enjoy the board. This is a board for fans of U2, and not all fans are going to like the band in the same manner you do.

ummm, okay. you know, if you've got a problem with some members here, it's best to take it up with them in private or in private with a mod instead of calling them out publicly like this. this borderlines on being a member-bashing thread.

people are allowed to be critical of U2's work. that's why they're artists who release their work publicly, so we can take it in and draw our opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom