How about a new look, guys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SpaceBoy

War Child
untitled95.png

A new interference.com is in the works...

... now that the server isnt such an issue anymore... lol.

and a new forum called EYWWDY

(everything you wish you didn't know!)

Elvis said:
A new interference.com is in the works...

... now that the server isnt such an issue anymore... lol.

Please tell me it will still be blue!!!

I still think Elvis should make Interference look like Word or Excel so that people think I'm busy working. :angel:

lol now THATS an idea. I wouldn't have to look busy and pretend I'm not goofing around whenever someone walks into my office. :)

Seriously, I love the new look you created. Very catchy!

I was hearing that line in Vertigo when I saw that, spaceboy. Good timing and great look. ;)

How about a new smilie to represent Vertigo. We have :crazy: :drunk: now we need vertigo. I actually have it this morning. Self imposed from last night, I might add. :wink:

I hate when traditional things are changed.

Also, I think its stupid to have big and small letters in one word. That´s sth I don´t like about the Vertigo design, and I fail to see any sense in that. Only reminds me of chatkiddies who could care less for proper spelling.

I can follow the U2 design, because they need to sell to certain target groups, no problem if I don´t like it, first of all I care about their music, not the cover design of their albums.

But I can´t follow your reasoning, Elvis.

Leave the design like it is. Don´t waste away server space, things are probably gonna get bigger automatically.

Instead, use you wit to check and confirm your sources more carefully. First you lose the credibility, then you change the design? Doesn´t work for me at all.

Not cool.

Last edited:
Let's keep this thread on topic, okay?

Little do you all know that a substantial site redesign has been in the works for quite some time now, and Spaceboy's idea may or may not be incorporated into that. That's all.

paxetaurora said:
Little do you all know that a substantial site redesign has been in the works for quite some time now

ok, seriously.
he's only been hinting at it for quite some time.
not too big a surprise there, pax.

i'd have to disagree with spaceboy's logo, though.

because we rarely get what we want and someone is always getting hurt.

paxetaurora said:
Let's keep this thread on topic, okay?

Little do you all know that a substantial site redesign has been in the works for quite some time now, and Spaceboy's idea may or may not be incorporated into that. That's all.

Running Interference and how that "should be done" is all one big topic at the moment. Imo, things are connected to a certain degree, pax.

Anyway, no reason to blah about that, topic or off-topic - I´ve made my point - I actually thought Elvis had other things than redesign to worry about.

That would be like a disguised Interference for work. Sounds great!

Hey guys, just wondering if the site's still getting a new look? I just remembered making that thing today lol.

At the moment I'm in the process of relocating to another state.... so once I'm settled again I'm hoping to get back to work on the site makeover. Bad timing.

Back
Top Bottom