hellllllp - How Do I Clear Subscribed Threads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
hellllllp

I can't get into my user cp. I know you just relaunced the site, but I've been having this problem for a few weeks. And I asked madamc, and she can access hers. Everytime I click on it, I get a white screen with black text that says I have commited a fatal error. I was able to access it on, I want to say, last Wednesday or Thursday, cause I changed my avatar. But then I didn't like it, so I went back to change it again, and I couldn't get back in. It's been like that ever since. Is it me? :der: :reject:

I just cleared 300 (!) of your subscribed threads. You should now be able to access User CP....

BUT...

you really should unsubscribe from any/all threads you dont need anymore.

Is there a quick way to unsubscribe to all those threads? I don't remember ever consciously subscribing to any of these, but going 1 by 1 to unsubscribe is taking a long time. Is there some setting somewhere that is automatically subscribing me? :scratch:

Yes please. The problem is people have that box checkmarked so like every thread they reply to automatically subsribes them. :huh:

I think you can only do it one by one. But if you want to clear most of them I can see if Elvis will do it.

Elvis says there's a link to unsubscribe to all in your usercp.

If you click GO next to "show threads from.. " there's a link on that page.

If you use the method I posted you need to click it to 'show all threads from the beginning' I believe.

Back
Top Bottom