Guitar Tabs Forum...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i kind of agree with sicy here

there is a u2 site with basically every version of every u2 song tabbed out, so if people are looking for a u2 tab every one of my responses would be to go to that site

besides the ebttrt forum doesnt get a whole lot of traffic as is, taking out tabs would just make it that muh more dormant

i actually really like the forum. not only can we share tabs, but we can discuss how we play their music(how we change their songs, what key we play them in). i'm always looking for new ideas, and willing to share mine.

for example, in my "electrical storm" thread, i talked about how my band does an extended guitar outro where i sing lyrics to "acrobat." it may spark an idea for someone else.

mikal said:
i actually really like the forum. not only can we share tabs, but we can discuss how we play their music(how we change their songs, what key we play them in). i'm always looking for new ideas, and willing to share mine.

for example, in my "electrical storm" thread, i talked about how my band does an extended guitar outro where i sing lyrics to "acrobat." it may spark an idea for someone else.

And its for people like you that the forum has been created.... the rest of these people that arent musically inclined or interested can just shush and mind themselves to the forums they ARE interested in. :p

I also think the tabs can easily be discussed in the Even better than the real thing forum - it is designed for all the covering U2 talk people could want.
And in its description, "equipment, set up, tabs, chords" are mentioned.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I also think the tabs can easily be discussed in the Even better than the real thing forum - it is designed for all the covering U2 talk people could want.
And in its description, "equipment, set up, tabs, chords" are mentioned.

Not anymore ;)

elvis, is this forum cool for tabs for other bands too, as long as it's not Creed?

Elvis said:
the rest of these people that arent musically inclined or interested can just shush and mind themselves to the forums they ARE interested in. :p
well, I am both musically inclined and interested
but - though I hope I'm wrong - I just can't see much trafic happening in this forum after a week or 2

time will tell I guess :shrug:

Not being 'musically inclined' I don't see any reason to visit that forum frequently, but that's OK. There are many forums on Interference I don't visit at all. But I am a bit confused why Three Chords And The Truth is the top-forum in the Your Blue Room section. Why? At the moment I constantly enter that forum thinking it's EYKIW. So could it please move down a bit (under Viva El Feedback for example).

Thanks.

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom