forum subscriptions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i don't subscribe to forums or threads, but i have a question about them. well, it's really about that "subscribe to forum" link below the "post" button towards the top right corner. is there any way the link could be moved elsewhere? so many times i've accidentally clicked it, meaning to click on "mark forum as read." i always turn around and unsubscribe, but i'm afraid one day i'll not notice or something and subscribe to some popular forum, and have my mailbox flooded with notifications that someone's replied to something! :crazy:

anyway, just a suggestion. no biggie.

I do that too! I once asked if anybody else did that, and they all said no. I thought I was a big dork. LOL :reject:

:laugh: especially with my optical mouse, sometimes it jumps around a little. i won't say how many times i had to click "undo" whilst adding the black to that macphisto pic i posted in pleba.

now don't criticize Elvis and his "team" when they have put together a truelly impressive, comprehensive (at least neat and orderly in separate categories) place to come and discuss certain social functions and debatable topics...so it's a little confusing, so there are hidden "buttons" and places where new and fascinating information is displayed...we can live with this! Come on, folks, stop complaining!

Do we need a new album, those LEBA peoples better start a tour or make a CD or SOMETHING....

I was just reminded of this one time in my high school choir class...

Teacher: Remember, there is no "I" in "choir"!

Student: Uh...yeah there is!

Teacher: *pauses* Well then...there's no "I" in "chorus"!

Back
Top Bottom