Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One thing I'd suggest - instead of showing the user who created the thread above the title, it'd be better if it showed who posted in that thread last. Dunno if that's possible or not, just a thought. :)

Very much in agreement, as well as the time when it was posted.

Oh wow.. it just happened to me too, I could only see this part of your post

^ that makes sense . . . but I just love that the threads are bolded when new comments have been posted :)

But then I clicked on it, and it opened up the full post.. weird. I'm assuming that is to condense space so that we can read more posts per page or whatever, but that would be annoying to have to click each post to open up the full message. Will ask..

Cheers :)

(feel like a tiny bit of a dork that I didn't think to click on it . . . :der: . . . but then that's just how I roll :wink: )

maybe some kind of indicator that there is more to the post than meets the eye might be handy?

does anyone else's app just randomly exit now and again?
mine will occasionally crash when i'm reading stuff, it's always when i haven't even done anything for a minute too :lol:

btw, regarding pr's post, maybe it's the < at the beginning? i'll test it:

< blah blah blah woo look at me i'm typing words

:giggle: I couldn't see your post #66 above in its entirety

it seems to be that posts which have line spacings between sentences are the ones which you have to click on in order to see the post in its entirety (as opposed a block or paragraph of text ) :shrug:

and Cobl ~ yes there are a few apps that just decide they've had enough and flick me out of them from time to time ~ fb is the worst and have had to delete and reinstall the app a few times when it got really bad ~ technology :tsk: :wink:

Ohh looks like it's showing the last post now for unread threads on the app. :up:

And... more threads per page. Cool.

Just so you know, ElMel and I were both directed to an RV websites app instead of Interferences' today when we tried to just go to the website on the browser to get the link to the app.

^ yeppers ~ that happened to me as well. To find the app you have to search 'interference' in the iTunes app store

just an FYI ~ I had to delete and reinstall the interference app the other day as the original just kept stalling on a black screen and trying to load for an eternity ~ no biggie, just letting you know :) ~ Tis working just fine now :up: x pr

i don't like with this new update how every time you go into the app it says "logging in". it used to only do that when you open the app after your phone's been off or you go back into it after it shits itself.

Ok, I realize that it sucked before that you could see spoilers with no warning, but this new system is far far worse. Isn't there any happy medium?

KhanadaRhodes said:
really? that's pretty cool actually.

Yeah except it leaves you with no way to see the spoiler on mobile unless you load up the browser, which defeats the purpose.

cobl04 said:
You can, you just touch the post, and it loads on another page.

Huh, I can't do that :(

So nothing about the spoiler tags?

Another question. Is it possible to have the mobile version place the button in the quotes that returns you to the original posts? It sucks not having it there.

Back
Top Bottom