Error message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tip Top Prince

War Child
(wasn't sure where else to post this)

After I changed my settings (my avatar), I clicked on feedback... it took a few moments (more than usual), then displayed the forums, but with this error at the top.

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/phpcache//.phpCache-storage-V1.4-HASH=1 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc on line 450

FYI. :)

Sicy said:
At the top of the forum?

At the top of the page if you click 'Feedback'... where it lists all the forums.

It may have errored when trying to do the birthday/membercount/newestmember stuff... I don't remember exactly what was missing.

Hmmm... debug code for the cache engine. OK :) I'll take a look at the code tonight.

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/phpcache//.phpCache-storage-V1.4-HASH=1 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc on line 450

Got it again.

I was before the U2feedback pic, at the very top of the page.
It still showed all the other info after the error msg.

I'd clicked my usercp, then clicked to go back to the main page. "U2 Feedback"

FYI.

Weird me too.

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc:450) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/admin/functions.php on line 1554

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/phpCache.inc:450) in /web/htdocs/interference/wwwroot/admin/functions.php on line 1554

i got this today too...it's the first time i received the error. i just hit refresh to see forums with new messages and got it. it didn't take any longer than normal to load it. i took a pic too of it if it helps at all...

Back
Top Bottom