Concert Idea...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ants

The Fly
Hey there U2 fans! I'm thinking something...here it comes!!!
eek.gif

Okay for the last tour you know how they had the WIRE tags? so you would know that you were someone from WIRE? Well I was thinking that there could be something like that but for INTERFERENCE!!! yeah that would be cool! 'cause then you could meet up with people who post here! or even better you could make t-shirts which said INTERFERENCE.COM and then you could sell them and make money(or donate the money to a charity)!! Whadda ya reakon?!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Or even better again! you could have something that said "U2 ONLINE" and that would mean that you were from one of the sites on the net and you're a fan, like the whole "Net Community" idea! SO? WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
There's no business like ZOOTV business.

Thanks! That's a great idea, we have been thinking of similar ideas. :) I'd love to hear what others think about this idea or others... keep'em coming!

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Yeah it'd be sweet! Then you could have like heaps of people advertising both Interference and U2 at the same time!! and then you'd get heaps of hits on the site and build up more and more people!
hmmmm maybe I should stop telling you guys this and just do it for my site....damn, now I've said it. he he he
wink.gif

------------------

Brilliant!

Y'know, if you needed/wanted a symbol for the tee-shirt, the martini glass (look at the background on this page) would be very nice, especially if U2 doesn't get too serious for this tour.

Or we could drag out the old Etch-A-Sketch.

(Those were the days...)

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

Originally posted by Achtung Bubba:
Brilliant!

Y'know, if you needed/wanted a symbol for the tee-shirt, the martini glass (look at the background on this page) would be very nice, especially if U2 doesn't get too serious for this tour.

We could also wait and see what the theme is for the new album and come up with a symbol.
BTW, what's with the Martini glass?

------------------
Mariana
Even BETTER than the REAL THING

Yeah is the martini glass like the whole thing of the giant olive on a stick? I'm thinking it looks cool anyway!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
good idea for a background.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

U2 Baby!

------------------

Just to clear anything up...

The martini is of course influenced by the giant olive in PopMart. :)

Any other questions?
hehe.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Back
Top Bottom