Caps Lock Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason thread titles NEED TO BE IN ALL CAPS.

You can still post in caps as long as there is more than one word in your post/thread title.

I Just Tried That A Few Minutes Ago And It Didn't Work!!!

ETA: SEE? I JUST TYPED THAT IN UPERCASE AND IT CAME OUT IN LOWERCASE, WHAT THE HELL??!

ETA ETA: OK, I THINK I SEE WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, I HAVE TO TYPE SOMETHING IN LOWERCASE AND THEN I CAN YELL LIKE AN IDIOT!

IT KINDA RUINS THE IMPACT THOUGH IF I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING IN LOWERCASE FIRST :tsk:

I meant if you just type a one word reply or thread title in caps, it will remove the caps.

PART OF YOUR POST or thread title can be in caps.

It had been like this for years, thread titles in all caps are VERY annoying not to mention rude.

Why can't we post a one word post in caps?

i just tried this in FYM and it wouldn't capitalize the acronym I was trying to post...:down: I have done this before what gives.. what if I only have one word to say... :grumpy:

I'm sorry if this is not to some people's liking, but it was always set like this on the old board and apparently the setting was set wrong during all the changeover stuff. It's not supposed to be set to allow all caps. There's really nothing else I can say about it unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom