can't get rid of notification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coolian2

Blue Crack Supplier
ok, i've had this notification alert here for months now, ever since i got some profile messages back in like december. nothing i do will remove this notification.

notification.jpg

is there any way i can get rid of this thing? khan told me she had the same problem but it went away by itself, but mine doesn't seem willing to do that.

it's not a big deal, it just bugs the pedant in me.

Weird. I've never had that problem. I suppose you already deleted your cookies/cache etc?

i think i've found the ussue:
eekdbv.jpg

k, i'm done now :reject:

on topic: as i told ian, i had this problem too and i tried fucking around wif my browser settings and such but nothing worked. finally one day i logged on and the notifications were gone. weird.

i'm scared to think of what they'd find out.

oh well, mayhaps it'll go away. not even taking my laptop to another country fixed it. i should've tried logging in on your laptop to see if it would magically go away.

What is the notification FOR exactly? A PM?

If so here is a thought. Do you have a message that is marked unread or have you marked a message as unread? It would keep the notification there in that case. May want to go through all your messages and check.

What is the notification FOR exactly? A PM?

If so here is a thought. Do you have a message that is marked unread or have you marked a message as unread? It would keep the notification there in that case. May want to go through all your messages and check.
oh, sorry, i thought i said. it's for an unread profile comment. that notification usually goes away as soon as you click on it for it to take you to your profile.

Back
Top Bottom