The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
How do you use a smilie as an avatar? I can't figure it out. You guessed it, I'm thinking of using the :censored: smilie. :lol: :lol: Hey, I'm not the first one--icelle used it at one point. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

one of two ways:

1. right click on the smilie and find its internet location. then, paste the url into the location thingie for the avatar.

2. save it to your hard drive and then upload it back up as your avatar.

both really work the same way.

You cant do option #1 (from interference) because interference does not allow direct linking.. lol ;)

You can do option #2 though :)

But she wants it as her avatar :confused: If she pastes the url in the avatar box in her options I dont think it will show up...

:mad: i don't know why the picture didn't upload properly.

basically, it's a screenshot of where you go to change your avatar, and you can either select one of the pre-made ones or enter your own in the bottom. it's a screenshot of the part where you can either enter a web address or upload a local file.

Damn, I can't figure this out. I put the smilie on my hard disk but I can't figure out how to upload it to the right place. I am convinced these sciatica meds cause brain damage. :mad: :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom