The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can resize pics in Paint. It comes with most every computer. Or you can use a photo program like Photoshop.. or you can ask someone here to do it for you :D If you cant figure it out you can email it to me and I'll resize it for you.

Thanx.. You are really helpful! :)
But I think I am gonna have to e-mail it to you. :p
Cuz I was on paint, and I can make it bigger, but not smaller.

Last edited:
Just fyi, in paint you go to Image then Stretch/Scew and just change the percentage. It's easier in Photoshop though.

bonocrazy, I emailed you back the avatar days ago.. didnt you get it??

Oh I have been away for awhile...but no, Sicy, I didn't get your e-mail. :( My address is democrazy9@hotmail.com. I also have another avatar pic that someone else fixed 4 me, but it's not in My Pictures, it's somewhere else, like Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, and I don't know how to get to it.

Hey, I made it work! But now the task of being able to shrink pics on my own! What % do they have to be when you're on paint (stretch/scew)...I made mine disappear last time.

That's strange. I replied to the email you emailed me with. Well if you want to send it again I can do it again. I deleted them already.

To find the other file you are looking for just go to start -- search - files or folders: then type in the name of the picture and click search. It should find it for you then you can click on it to open it.

Back
Top Bottom