*&$#^%* Quizzes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right click over the banner and go to "properties"

Highlight and copy the entire address where it says "address/URL"

Paste it into your post with the tags

and it should look like this:

[img] [url]http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/good.jpg[/url]

*don't leave any spaces between the

Now that Martha knows how to post she can join us on Leather Day;)

Bono's American Wife said:
Right click over the banner and go to "properties"

Highlight and copy the entire address where it says "address/URL"

Paste it into your post with the tags

and it should look like this:

[img] [url]http://home.att.net/~slugbutter/evil/good.jpg[/url]

*don't leave any spaces between the tags and the address...I only did that so you can see what it looks like before your post :wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

:hmm: I try that with the box at the bottom of the quiz, where it has the code for what you are. I can post pics all night long; it's those fucking quiz identities that I can't post.

It's not the code which you copy. This is how these things get confusing as it says 'copy this to put on your web page' - but if it is your result you want to show people in here, it's the image/icon you paste, just like any tag on a pic.

Misleading aint it?
:huh:

Some of those quiz things won't post like a pic because they're in HTML code. I've had that problem:huh: Martha I'm sorry if I insulted you. I've just never seen you post anything but an attachment. Maybe you're losing interest in Bono? :no: :p Since you can post pics I hope to see you do more of it! :)

Sorry for not understanding Martha, but are you copying the text which sits in the box underneath your result pic or the properties of the image which is what your result is?
those <html> tags wont show on a vB board in a reply.
its so weird you cant post the image like any other pic though.

I did it!!!! I have to open the image in a new window and then copy and paste! I couldn't right click properties because I have a mac with a giant clicking mouse and no properties.

But, all this advice made me think it through more.

Thanks. Once again, Interference chicks rule.

Back
Top Bottom