All Interference Photo Gallery Questions Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha, yeah... I decided to just do them one-by-one off of the photobucket link I put all the good ones on. It's a bit tiresome, but I'll manage somehow! :)

Thanks again!

While uploading pictures to the gallery, when I select that I want more than 10 thumbnails to process next(choice is 10,25,50,100) it doesn't make a difference. I change it, hit submit and I get to submit 10 either way. It's pretty much a pain, I've been uploading for a long time because I have to do 10 at a time.

Yeah I think 10 is the max. I'll ask Andy though.

Thanks btw for uploading!

OK thanks for the quick answer. I'll just keep uploading all night. :wink:

Another question: I just noticed there's a max quota of pics you can upload. If I reach max do I have to delete pictures from the gallery? That seems quite odd to me, as I'm adding them to the gallery to share them with everyone. If I am limited in my uploading I will probably be unable to add any new pics of my shows after this nor future shows without having to delete things.

I understand that they don't want to overload their servers, but there's plenty of users not using their photo uploading space at all. It seems kinda strange that you get limited in your sharing of photos, while I'm doing this for the site.
Thanks for asking. :) I'll see the answer tomorrow I guess, finally done uploading. Need sleep.

Ok they're going to be working on this. There shouldn't be a limit for uploads for premiums.. at least.

Glad to hear that. :) I'll be uploading my Brussels pics when I get them too then. Would've been an issue if I didn't have enough space. Thank you for checking into it!

Ok upload limits should be fixed.

Cant change the more than 10 pics at once thing because apparently that protects the server from massive overloads.

Back
Top Bottom