Active Content!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuckyNumber7

Blue Crack Addict
Hi,

I'm new here at interference, but I'm pretty experienced when it comes to forums.

Wherever I've been across the internet, usually some form of Invision Power board, they have the traditional buttons at the bottom of the main page, Today's Active Content, The Moderating Team, Today's Top Posters, Overall Top Posters, etc. etc.

It's only in the CP, you should have a link at the bottom of the page as well to make it easier to find.

Just a suggestion, I actually just found it. This topic was originally about creating it, however I found it through some searching!

There is a link at the bottom of the page 'View forum leaders' for the mod team list.

You can also check the top posters by clicking the 'Members List' link at the top navigation bar and sorting by amount of posts.

i don't even see it in the cp to find out what it is :depressed:

Go up to the bar on the top.... "Home" "Forum" "Premium Upgrade", go to "Quick Links" and click "Today's Posts" and you'll see a feed of topics, sorted by most recent posts, showing the forum name, topic starter, etc, rather than by sorting them through subsections so you dont have to click in a million places to find the topics that you've posted in.

The reason why I initially started this topic was to ask for the "Today's Posts" button - I'm not interested in any of the other stuff really.

By the way, "Active Content" and "Today's Posts" are synonymous. Using this just makes it much easier to see everything being posted.

Go up to the bar on the top.... "Home" "Forum" "Premium Upgrade", go to "Quick Links" and click "Today's Posts" and you'll see a feed of topics, sorted by most recent posts, showing the forum name, topic starter, etc

Hey! That one is much nicer than the New Posts search link (I think, need to check it out a bit more). The Today's Posts also shows the threads you've already seen. Thanks! :)

rather than by sorting them through subsections so you dont have to click in a million places to find the topics that you've posted in.

You can also subscribe to the threads that you post in so that you will get an email when someone responds or you can set it to just notify you in your usercp.

Hey! That one is much nicer than the New Posts search link (I think, need to check it out a bit more). The Today's Posts also shows the threads you've already seen. Thanks! :)

Haha no problem, that's why I made this topic. At first, I couldn't find it so I suggested it but then found it and now I think it should be easier to find lol. It's a great tool, really.

You can also subscribe to the threads that you post in so that you will get an email when someone responds or you can set it to just notify you in your usercp.

I will take a look at that, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom