a question about sigs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2_girlie_2002

War Child
hihi...I was curious. I'm not a premium member and I've seen a few others who aren't as well but they have some cool writing where their sig should be. Can i do it,too? I have a ton of cool quote ideas. :)

i believe that the non-premium members who have sigs added them before sigs were premium only. as far as i know, the only way to add or change your signature now is to become a premium member.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i believe that the non-premium members who have sigs added them before sigs were premium only. as far as i know, the only way to add or change your signature now is to become a premium member.

ah okie...thanks :)

Did you uncheck mark the box that says 'show sig'??

If you are non premium and had a sig before, you should still have it unless you personally changed some thing...

Yes I did, I thought that might be it that's why I tried posting with the regular reply box instead of the quick reply but that didn't work either. I'm going to go back and look at some of my old posts and see if it's still there.

Nope it's gone from my old posts too :sad:

I checked my user cp profile and the sig space is blank :( When I go to post the show signature box is not checked but even when it is it will not post. Could this just be something that Elvis just started? That's why I asked other nonpreemies of they still had their sigs. Or maybe a mod edited out my neck pics because they were too sexy?

*edit

After looking around it looks like other nonpreemies still have their sigs:| So I guess it's either:

1. They are being eliminated and mine was first to go,

2. my sig got edited by a mod for being too hot (it was 3 pics of Bono with his neck sticking out and a bunch of smilies like drool, censored, evil, macdevil, etc.) and it said GIMME NECK!

3. something weird, it just disappeared? :huh:

I'll probably have to become premium to fix it but I do become premium I'm going to re register with the name Vampira first.

Last edited:
Well... it was either #2 or #3 ....

there is one other possibility.... did you edit your Profile?

mmmm..... Yes... it may have. When I changed signatures to be premium only, the signatures non-premiums people had were not removed... however, when one edits their profile... it's the same thing as editing your signature. When this happens, non-premium member's signatures are set as empty. I know why, and how, it's happening but I really can't change it - there is no way to decipher which non-prems had sigs prior to the change and which didn't.

Back
Top Bottom