A couple of questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CKONE

Acrobat
Is there a discussion forum where debate can take place regarding the site with the mods or is it a case that a dictatorial relationship exists between mods and users?

Is freedom of speech encouraged or discouraged?

Is discussion encouraged or discouraged?

Just so I know. If there is an avenue for discussion I would appreciate that. If there isnt then I accept the decisions dictated to me.

I swear you're asking to be banned.

I'm closing this thread...and while I don't owe you any answers to your questions...I will address them in a second.

CKONE said:
Is there a discussion forum where debate can take place regarding the site with the mods or is it a case that a dictatorial relationship exists between mods and users?

Depends on what you wish to debate. If you disagree with something and want to suggest to have it changed, you can post it here. Or, you can contact a moderator in private. Doesn't mean anything will change, doesn't mean it won't.

Is freedom of speech encouraged or discouraged?

You have to follow the rules. Yes, this site is based in American, which has Freedom of Speech...but this is a privately run site with its own rules.

Is discussion encouraged or discouraged?

It's a message board. What do you think???? If discussion was discouraged, what would the point of this board be???

Now...

CUT IT OUT ALREADY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom