2 hour delay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
Lately I've been getting PMs about 2 hours after they've been sent. This saddens me deeply and rips at my core of existence. Is there any sort of way to alter the space-time continuum so that this doesn't happen anymore?

Tell your friends to send them while you're sleeping so that they are there when you wake up.

Kidding, obviously...and I've never heard of such an issue, so I hope that someone will bea ble to help. That's weird. :der:

They are being intercepted by the cia before being passed on to you. They don't like your subversive ways. :shifty:

:D

Bonochick said:
Tell your friends to send them while you're sleeping so that they are there when you wake up.

:lol: you may be on to something there!

indra said:
They are being intercepted by the cia before being passed on to you. They don't like your subversive ways. :shifty:

:D

my computer has not been the same since i went to bl*ckwater's web site out of curiosity :(

Maybe it has to do with the time change? Is your time set correctly?

yeah it is set.
it's weird b/c i'll check my CP but it won't say i have a message until hours later. 2 hours was just a generalization. sometimes it takes longer, sometimes shorter.

Back
Top Bottom