Thoughts and Prayers For A Friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
One of my friends in school has just had his dad pass away this past weekend. I really can't imagine what he must be going through right now. They're having the funeral tonight and I believe the burial is tomorrow. It's been really sad around the school. :( I just ask for some prayers and/or thoughts for him. Losing a parent at a young age is really, really terrible. One of the worst things I can imagine to have happen.

I lost my father in 1993 and not a day goes by I don't think about him and miss him. It is difficult losing a parent. It's difficult losing a loved one. Period. My heart aches for your friend and my sympathies go out to you all. Revel in the good memories, and know that time does help the healing. :hug:

He came back to school last week and he seemed alright. He was laughing with us and we tried to make him feel ok. Thank you all for the prayers. I'll keep on praying for him and his family.

And Carek1230 I'm sorry about your loss.:hug: I couldn't imagine losing a parent. Especially my father as we're not exactly best of friends. It would probably kill me if it happened.

Back
Top Bottom