**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Created for Kristen.....

I think you know what this is for. Yes, U2 has brought us here, but in times of drought....our eye wanders a bit. As lovely as the Men of U2 are...this pays homage the other lovely men in our lives. Call it Your List, Spank Bank or Brother Husbands...you know what to do. Share the lovely.

AKA - make a deposit.

:shifty:

547793_605462891934_1485533783_n.jpg

532330_607251213124_557237748_n.jpg

531712_608247790974_1297305410_n.jpg

525073_605544099194_1089583547_n.jpg

282795_608487166264_1596552802_n.jpg

185025_605461165394_2121528463_n.jpg

168817_605463440834_187769355_n.jpg

556794_605544079234_1558385498_n.jpg

Post to remind myself to post later. I've acquired a list... although many of my choices are not as attractive now as they once were.

I do have to say, though, that Guy Berryman is really hot... and is my favorite member of Coldplay for that reason. :rolleyes:

I just need to start collecting photos. I have oodles of Bono photos but few of the others.

All are welcome to the Spank Bank.

One woman's number 2 might be another's 69.

Random random random people:

tommy%20stinson,%20closeup.jpg

182775_1775757910401_3999428_n.jpg

Tommy Stinson (notoriously unphotographed for the most part :|)

tumblr_lx5e1ypsTe1r503qgo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4cd7x5Auy1qgdmo6o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3zxiguAfo1rv6skio1_1280.png

Ewan

I'll be back when tumblr decides to load my masterposts :/ searching tags has not been helping me.

Yay!

Kristen, I approve of the Guy photos :up:.

Tara, nice picture from you. And as for Bradley Cooper, I've always thought he had really pretty eyes. My sister likes him a lot :).

Okay, so, let's see here...mine I've babbled a lot about in the PGP threads, so they shouldn't be too much of a surprise:
Joel McHale:
JoelMcHale10.jpg

Craig Ferguson:
CraigFerguson28.jpg

Stephen Colbert:
StephenColbert15.jpg

Matt Bellamy:
MattBellamy4.jpg

Small list to kick things off. Will be back later with others.

I just made a photo album on here of my eye candy, instead of posting in this thread (too much work for a lazy person!). So you can check it out if you wanted to see who I pick... not that anyone would, as I have a thing for rock stars from the 70's and 80's. :giggle: You've been warned.

I might make a contribution later though!

I just made a photo album on here of my eye candy, instead of posting in this thread (too much work for a lazy person!). So you can check it out if you wanted to see who I pick... not that anyone would, as I have a thing for rock stars from the 70's and 80's. :giggle: You've been warned.

I might make a contribution later though!

I like your photo album :shifty:

I also have a girl-crush on Florence! She's awesome! :D

Missed this...

Craig Ferguson
03-Craig-and-Geoff-in-Paris.jpg

Nice to find yet another fan :hi5:. He's a sexy guy. Mmhm.

Agree with you on Matt Smith as well, he just seems so gosh darned adorable and sweet. And I can occasionally see the appeal of Jack White as well. I don't know if I'd have a crush on him, per se, but I would like to hang out with him once.

Oooh! On the note of Jack White, and tying it back to one of my crushes...don't know if you've seen this, if you haven't, it's definitely worth watching:

Exclusive - 2011: A Rock Odyssey Featuring Jack White - Catholic Throwdown - The Colbert Report - 2011-23-06 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

(Stephen cussing amuses me to no end for some reason.)

My choices behind the spoiler- I swear, I actually do like some people who still look attractive and who aren't musicians. :lol:

Michael Hutchence

michaelhnng.jpg

Peter Gabriel

peterhnng.jpg

Robert Plant

roberthnng.jpg

Bob Geldof

bobhnng.jpg

I also include Florence Welch as a girl crush. :heart:

Let's see, who do I find attractive that's slightly more normal? Well, here's another musician:

billie-joe-armstrong1.jpg

Billie Joe Armstrong

and you can never have too much Guy, so here's some more:

Guy-Berryman.jpg

and an actor this time: James Franco (I'm not sure if he looks like this now but :drool: )

james-franco-9.jpg

and another actor: David Duchovny in the role of Fox Mulder from my favorite show, The X-Files. I don't even care what he looks like now, or what he's like as a person- I think I just have a crush on the character. :lol:

xfiles.jpg

My choices behind the spoiler- I swear, I actually do like some people who still look attractive and who aren't musicians. :lol:

Hey, nothing wrong with having a crush list full of musicians. Musicians are hot :drool:. And as long as these people are attractive to you, that's all that matters :).

Besides that, I must admit that I really like Peter Gabriel in the "Don't Give Up" video-such a sweet and tender clip. And Bob Geldof looked pretty good in the "I Don't Like Mondays" video, and there's a Led Zeppelin video I've seen on VH1 Classic-I think it's for "The Ocean"-where Robert looks good, too.

And THIS...

Michael Hutchence

michaelhnng.jpg

...is a REALLY nice photo of Michael. Wow. Ooh, la, la.

And now you've made me want to list more of my musician crushes :D. I mentioned Matt Bellamy from Muse on the first page, here's some other ones:

My longtime crush, Neil Finn:
NeilFinn.jpg

Alex Kapranos of the band Franz Ferdinand:
AlexKapranos15.jpg

Blur's Damon Albarn is a major cutie...:
DamonAlbarn3.jpg

...as is Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig:
EzraKoenig4.jpg

The shocking thing about the Ezra pick is that for once it's someone who's actually MY age. The next celebrity crush that's closest to my age is Matt Bellamy, and he's 6 years older than me. Everyone else is at least 10 years older or more. I apparently like older men :p.

I apparently like older men too! Most (From the first post) are old enough to be my dad. :p

But musicians *are* HOT. I don't think I can date/marry anyone who's not a musician. I'd want to have someone who understands my musical problems/triumphs and whatnot. :giggle:

Forgot to add this guy:

cera.jpg

:giggle: Michael Cera's not *hot*, but he is very cute. What a nice smile. :D

Missed this...

Nice to find yet another fan :hi5:. He's a sexy guy. Mmhm.

Agree with you on Matt Smith as well, he just seems so gosh darned adorable and sweet. And I can occasionally see the appeal of Jack White as well. I don't know if I'd have a crush on him, per se, but I would like to hang out with him once.

Oooh! On the note of Jack White, and tying it back to one of my crushes...don't know if you've seen this, if you haven't, it's definitely worth watching:

Exclusive - 2011: A Rock Odyssey Featuring Jack White - Catholic Throwdown - The Colbert Report - 2011-23-06 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

(Stephen cussing amuses me to no end for some reason.)

He really is sexy!! The fact that he's Scottish adds so much too it as well. Dat accent. :drool: Matt Smith is absolutely adorable and the interviews he did on Craig's show are just perfection.

YES I've seen that video of Jack and Stephen Colbert. It cracks me up too!! :lol:

I admit with no shame that I'm into older men, as well. :D :giggle:

I apparently like older men too! Most (From the first post) are old enough to be my dad. :p

But musicians *are* HOT. I don't think I can date/marry anyone who's not a musician. I'd want to have someone who understands my musical problems/triumphs and whatnot. :giggle:

Hehe, exactly! And a guy can serenade you with a song as well.

I think a guy who can play piano is particularly attractive for some reason. I don't know why.

I can agree with you on Michael Cera, he is rather cute.

He really is sexy!! The fact that he's Scottish adds so much too it as well. Dat accent. :drool: Matt Smith is absolutely adorable and the interviews he did on Craig's show are just perfection.

:yes: I think the fact that they're good friends makes it all the better. It's the same reason I get particularly excited when Joel McHale shows up on Craig's show. Two sexy guys chatting away and being funny? You have my attention. And Matt just seems like a nice guy.

Craig's accent...:drool:. I can't help it, I have a weakness for European accents on men. I liked it a few months back when he took his show to his home country, it was fun seeing him walk around his old stomping grounds. And I was so jealous of Ariel Tweto, Rashida Jones, and Mila Kunis for being able to travel along.

YES I've seen that video of Jack and Stephen Colbert. It cracks me up too!! :lol:

I admit with no shame that I'm into older men, as well. :D :giggle:

Ah, great! Yeah, it's awesome-they've got a great banter going. And it's educational, too (being Protestant, I am therefore not exactly well-versed in Catholic beliefs :p). Men who are intelligent and witty are also always attractive (two things which Craig also has in spades).

And glad I'm not alone on the older men thing :wink:. It doesn't happen with guys I actually know, they're not drastically older than me (only a year older at most), but for some reason, with celebrities, it's a common thing. I have no idea why.

Back
Top Bottom