**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, Sean Connery in *anything*!

Oh well then I guess you forgot about him in Zardoz. :p

seanconneryzardoz.jpg

I'm on my phone and can't quote the posts I saw, but I wanted to say-

The guy who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings= HOT (I've liked him ever since I saw those movies in elementary school, but can never remember his name)

Marlon Brando= HOT (duh)

Tom Hiddleston= Cute :D

Neil Patrick Harriss isn't really attractive to me, but I have to agree that everyone seems to like him. I don't know how you can't. (The one person I know who doesn't is my father, and he also dislikes the song Don't Stop Believin' by Journey, which is a song that everyone else I know loves, so I think he's just being different :rolleyes: )

And, what's the show Game of Thrones about? I occasionally see stuff about it on Tumblr, and it looks kind of interesting.

You know, I see Spank Bank and click on it and I see the picture at the top of this page. Somebody needs a spank, alright.

Bono should have worn it on the Joshua Tree Tour. :hmm: :lol: :shifty:

:lmao: :hmm:...

...yeah, I don't think even he could've pulled that off. I'm trying to imagine it, to see if I could be wrong, but...eesh.

He looks like Borat. No guy should ever wear that. Not attractive under any circumstances.

0712borat-mankini_fa.jpg

Agreed. This is just wrong on every level it could be wrong on and more :tsk:.

(Jesus, if that were any tighter you could probably tell the guy's religion there. Holy cripes...)

To try and clean out everyone's brains...

Chris Pine in leather pants. Enough said

chris-pine-details-bonus-shot-02.jpg

So. This is nice.

Why can't scenes like this happen in real life? Driving down the road, either you get stranded or you come across a guy like this who's stranded, and one of you needs to give the other a lift...

Moonlit_Angel said:
Why can't scenes like this happen in real life? Driving down the road, either you get stranded or you come across a guy like this who's stranded, and one of you needs to give the other a lift...

Just a lift? :D

I'd get the weird guy with baggy Dad jeans who could possibly be a serial killer...

I found Tom Hardy as Forrest Bondurant *very* appealing :)drool:) in the movie "Lawless", where I'd never even given him a second glance before--must have been something about the character of Forrest that was so attractive to me.

ForrestBondurant-TomHardy.jpg

MsPurrl said:
I found Tom Hardy as Forrest Bondurant *very* appealing :)drool:) in the movie "Lawless", where I'd never even given him a second glance before--must have been something about the character of Forrest that was so attractive to me.

I liked him in Rock and Rolla with Gerard Butler. And the guy who played Archie. He was in Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy. That was a good movie. Did we put Colin Firth or Gary Oldman up here yet? Maybe many pages ago?

Thank you, GR! I'm just making a drive-by for a quick deposit: a couple more of Tom Weston-Jones as "Copper." :drool:

Copper-1.jpg

Copper3.jpg

Never mind that I am old enough to be his mother, maybe even granny! :reject:

Since I saw The Killers live here in Italy, one week ago, I can't stop thinking about Brandon Flowers!! He's so gorgeous! :love:

150988_363366150381843_504430707_n.jpg

555775_3503549917075_69747044_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom