**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm: Lenny's nice.
lennycar.jpg
:sexywink: Yep.

White chocolate's good but I also like dark and milk chocolate.

Enrique Iglesias
Enrique+Iglesias+EI1.jpg

Denzel
denzel27.jpg

He is pretty cute!

And the second picture... mmmmm leather jacket...

Leather jackets on men ftw :up:.

MrsS, yeah, I'm guessing that's his kid. Few things more attractive than a man who's good with kids.

:shifty:...soooooooo, I've kind of developed a crush on this guy lately, namely after coming across things like this. I'm not familiar with many of the artists he lists here, but who cares, he's acting like such a goofball throughout and I like it:

Rage - Gotye NIGHT Playlist Snippets - YouTube

5:12 to about 5:20 or so in particular is incredibly adorable :cute:. To say nothing of that accent :drool:.

Michael :drool:

:love:

Based on these pics alone, you are my hero.

Kim and Tommy are just :drool:. And that pic of Charlie is pretty awesome. He doesn't do much for me, but it's a nice pic.

Holy crap i did not realize those Sons pics were so huge til you quoted them. :reject:

Did someone say Gary Oldman? :shifty:

Kenneth Branagh (I seriously love him)
b142d9300ca8.jpg

And, I get that this man does nothing for some of you, but I find him freaking hot
e4cb17596028.jpg

Just for the hell of it
11a701b3e807.jpg

And, because I know there are some of you who find this man cute
9795d854ca51.jpg

:yes:

I love that second picture in particular. Clothing all rumpled and undone and everything...:drool: :shifty:.

Edit: Oh! By the way, tonight at work I was putting out new magazines and there's an issue of a magazine called 'Irish America' that has Fassbender on the cover. Passing that info on to people who can get the magazine, but if you don't get it where you live and want a copy, I could buy one and ship it out if you want :).

Does anyone here watch the show Revenge? The guy who plays Jack Porter, his name is Nick Wechsler. I guess he was on that show Roswell, I never watched it. Can't wait for the season premiere, love that show. I would just change his hairstyle, but other than that he's perfect.

post_4f5aaed9f04355.45755495.jpg

Does anyone here watch the show Revenge? The guy who plays Jack Porter, his name is Nick Wechsler. I guess he was on that show Roswell, I never watched it. Can't wait for the season premiere, love that show. I would just change his hairstyle, but other than that he's perfect.

post_4f5aaed9f04355.45755495.jpg

I don't watch that show, but oh my god he's pretty. :love:

I haven't seen it, either. My sister watches it, though, and she says it's REALLY good. I've heard that said about the show by many people, so maybe I should check it out sometime.

This guy certainly would be a compelling reason to start watching, too. Ooooh. He's got pretty eyes.

Yes it does. I was trying to add the names of all the mens posted, but I lost track. You are all a bunch of randy bitches. And I say that with the utmost affection.

:lol:

Oh, yea! I remember now. I blocked that image of Sean Connery out of my head, as I find horribly disturbing.

That's a totally understandable reaction *Nods*. I do not blame you for that.

Yes it does. I was trying to add the names of all the mens posted, but I lost track. You are all a bunch of randy bitches. And I say that with the utmost affection.

LOL, I love that you lost track.

At first I thought you said "candy bitches", and I was all prepared to go look up what the hell that meant, exactly. Anywho, yeah, my list is a slightly lengthy one, I know :uhoh:. At least I've been crushing on many of the people on my list for a long time, so that's...something, right?

Anywho, okay, so I mentioned recently that I've got a thing for Gotye now...I came across this and it just further added to my crush. This is with a band he was in for most of the past decade, and he sounds so, so good on this song (a ridiculously catchy, Beatles-ish number). And I like him in a suit :yes:.

The Basics - YouTube

I do watch Revenge :)

The finale was on again this week. He's gorgeous. Not enough screen time though.
I noticed just now that you said you watched it in your post. :doh: Let's just say that I meant everyone who said they didn't watch it, should watch it. :D

And yea, not enough screen time that's for sure. He's gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom