**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi, I'm just in this thread because it was on the main page and it said spank bank and I was like :ohmy: and I looked

This appears to be better than the hawtest dudes thread in the zoo station forum as far as participation and quantity. Now I have to go check out the whole thing..:shifty:

My first post didn't go through, must be punishment for being in the spank bank..

Bruce is still very hot-hottest is on stage because he loves it so much and still puts 100 + % into it

From 06, he probably still looks just as good

brucestbarts_2.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. This picture makes me have very bad thoughts

robertbed.jpg

For starters, he was Boromir in the "Lord of the Rings" movies, and Ned Starke on "Game of Thrones", as well as "the bad guy" in the first "National Treasure" movie. :love:

Boromir :drool:

seanbeanboromirLOTRonering.jpg

seanbeanboromirLOTRcloseup.jpg

and as Ned Starke :up:

Also from Game of Thrones, as Tyrion, Peter Dinklage is hot.

Peter-Dinklage-gameofthrones-Tyrion.jpg

No, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

I like Bruce's music. Haven't crushed on him the way other women do, but I definitely get his appeal. My mom thinks he's pretty cute, too :D.

Also, hi, MrsS :wave:! Good to have you here, yeah, feel free to join in and share more prettiness with us.

I thought I'd posted more pics here, but it must have all been in the other thread :hmm: (which is also a good thread) So, I will make a few deposits in the bank today i suppose... :hmm:

Already did Sean Bean. Hmmm.... who else is worthy... :hmm:

Ok posting this only because it's a hot pic and reminds me so much of a certain other duo....

johnpauldavidbailey.jpg

and yes to Craig Ferguson:

craig-fergusontattooparlour.jpg

Love his accent, smile...

Craig-Ferguson.jpg

and sense of humor. :lol:

craigfergusonferrets.jpg

I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Haven't seen much of him lately though.

Good boy, Jeffrey. :up:

jeffreydeanmorganRED.jpg

jeffreydeanmorgan.jpg

Johnny's a given I suppose... though I liked him more when he was younger. He's still okay though. :wink:

JohnnyDeppyoung80s.jpg

johnny_depp_herb_ritts_.jpg

I like the picture of RDJ with the coffees. And in some other photos I've seen of him, he's got a rugged look about him that I can appreciate.

The one of Depp matching the black and white background does weird things to my eyes :huh:.

and yes to Craig Ferguson:

craig-fergusontattooparlour.jpg

You know, I'd heard him talk before about how he used to ride a motorcycle...this picture makes me wish he still did. I'd hop onboard :shifty:.

Love his accent, smile...

Craig-Ferguson.jpg

*Swoon*

On that note, I just have to post this here:

Craig Ferguson sings L. O. V. E. - YouTube

Yeah. I'm not jealous of that girl at all. Nope.

(And yay for Craig's ferrets :D!)

bonocomet said:
Boromir :drool:

and as Ned Starke :up:

Also from Game of Thrones, as Tyrion, Peter Dinklage is hot.

And only a few inches shorter than Bono.

Stop! You know I love you and your yellow jeans, Bono.

Yes! And Jude Law. I loved them sooo much at the turn of the century. Now THAT sounds funny.

Every time I'd see commercials for those 'Sherlock Holmes' movies, I'd stop and stare at the TV, 'cause I thought Jude Law looked so freaking good in them.

Agreed on Ewan as well. Saw the one picture in here from that movie 'Down with Love'-that's a cute film. And it has David Hyde Pierce in it as well, so that makes two men for me to drool over throughout the movie :drool:.

...I may have to watch that again sometime. Maybe this weekend.

I think I can't resist a man in eyeliner and leather, ok Ewan anyway...

mardigrasewanfo.jpg

And on his bike. :love:

dirtybiker03.jpg

bikerniceT.jpg

Ewan and some other guy... :shifty:

ewanbono.jpg

and pouty, bloody Ewan in his undies. :applaud:

SG150sm.jpg

One more little guy. :wink: Yes i do like short musicians.

I put him more in the cute category, than hot category, but he's still on my list.

BJA :heart:

billie_joe_armstronggreen-day-mnik.jpg

Billie-Joe-Armstrong-billie-joe-arm.jpg

BillieJoeArmstrong.jpg

billiejoe.jpg

billiejoeoutarticle2010.jpg

When he was told to put the costume on that was hanging in the dressing room for AI, he said they didn't tell him which one was his: LOL

billiejoeAmericanIdiotcostume.jpg

with some other hot guys. :shifty:

U2ANDGREENDAYPHOTOGRAPHSBYSHAHAR-3.jpg

bonoedgebilliejoehawaii12-06.jpg

edgebillie2006.jpg

Okay, it's time that I come clean. Lately, I have been seduced away from Bono by this guy....

tumblr_m9ab8cZS4O1qk2lgdo1_1280.png

tumblr_m9aar7tt0t1r1eamko2_250.gif

tumblr_m9aar7tt0t1r1eamko3_250.gif
tumblr_m9aar7tt0t1r1eamko1_250.gif

tumblr_m99xpwhn5p1qzgltlo5_500.gif

tumblr_m99xpwhn5p1qzgltlo3_500.gif

I'm sorry Bono.....I am weak.

I'm not sure who that guy is, Grace. Do tell us more.

As for being seduced away from Bono by other men...*Looks at her own little list*. Heh, heh...

...I can't help it! It's not my fault there's so many hot men running around!

One more little guy. :wink: Yes i do like short musicians.

I put him more in the cute category, than hot category, but he's still on my list.

BJA :heart:

I just checked Wikipedia for his exact age...I cannot believe he is 40 years old :ohmy:. He looks like he's barely gone through puberty, fer chrissakes!

I do agree with you on him, though, since the American Idiot days he's been looking pretty good, yes :yes:.

Also, this...

When he was told to put the costume on that was hanging in the dressing room for AI, he said they didn't tell him which one was his: LOL

billiejoeAmericanIdiotcostume.jpg

...is awesome :cute: :lol:.

I think I can't resist a man in eyeliner and leather, ok Ewan anyway...

mardigrasewanfo.jpg

And on his bike. :love:

dirtybiker03.jpg

:drool:...ohhhhhh, yeah. Me like.

That's the guy who plays Sherlock which is how I was sucked in.....Benedict Cumberbatch. I watched that....then saw some other movies.....that's always how it starts. All because at first I thought he looked like a young Edge when he was playing Sherlock.

Photoshoot1613.jpg

sherlockgogeous.gif

018.jpg

I watched Michael Fassbender in Jane Eyre. He wasn't bad.

This guy was cute in Atonement
jmhotness1mw0.jpg

th0.jpg

Wow, Billy Joe is 40. I thought he was younger than me by a few years.

And because we mentioned him....
Jude_Law.jpg

jude-law.gif

But he's an old flame....
As is this guy....
clive_owen.jpg

clive_owen.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch :heart: I love his eyes. And hey, he does look kinda like Edge!

Billie Joe Armstrong :combust: I think he's more on the hot side...

Usually I can't resist a guy in eyeliner and a leather jacket, but that picture of Ewan creeps me out. Although I think he's normally nice looking.

Benedict Cumberbatch :heart: I love his eyes. And hey, he does look kinda like Edge!

Billie Joe Armstrong :combust: I think he's more on the hot side...

Usually I can't resist a guy in eyeliner and a leather jacket, but that picture of Ewan creeps me out. Although I think he's normally nice looking.

Maybe it's the lipstick. :hmm:

Well I'd post for you my first choice in leather and eyeliner, but I don't think he's allowed in this thread. :wink:

:shifty:
BonoHollywoodeyeliner2-9-20091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom