**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, as I have been unbelievably bored lately, I started looking up shows I used to watch (and then they got canceled) online. One such show is Sports Night. I absolutely adored this show when it was on the air, and I still love it.

Anyway, the point is: Peter Krause and Josh Charles. :drool: Peter's the whole reason I started watching Six Feet Under, and I just realized last week that Josh is on The Good Wife. I don't actually watch CBS (Or NBC, or ABC), so I've forgiven myself for not knowing that. Anyway, that's an awesome show that I now love, and not because of Josh. Juliana Margulies is wonderful. So is Alan Cumming.

Sorry for how long that was.... :ohmy: :reject:
Peter Krause & Josh Charles, in Sports Night
1fcq.jpg

And in their new shows: Peter in Parenthood
p1uj.jpg

and Josh in The Good Wife
7v46.jpg

There is not enough Benedict Cumberbatch in the world. (I just saw a trailer for The Fifth Estate. Now to convince my mom to go with me to see it.... :shifty:)

Can I go? I have to convince my husband that WikiLeaks really is why I'm going.

Friday, he's on GMA and Jimmy Fallon

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?"
"Flatlining 'cos GQ photoshoot of Norman Reedus send help sos :drool:"

tumblr_mu8xaxtpc61rkjltyo1_500_zpsd9d7eb47.jpg

tumblr_mub9dqJPTk1seown1o1_500_zpsa3e06341.jpg

tumblr_mu8xaxtpc61rkjltyo2_500_zpsa946c2b4.jpg

Somebody please hold me. :pray:

Can I go? I have to convince my husband that WikiLeaks really is why I'm going.

Friday, he's on GMA and Jimmy Fallon
It'd actually be better if we could do this. I don't think my mom wants to go... :sad:

Dammit, GMA is way too early. But Jimmy Fallon.... I can swing that :shifty:

"Hello 911, what's your emergency?"
"Flatlining 'cos GQ photoshoot of Norman Reedus send help sos :drool:"

tumblr_mu8xaxtpc61rkjltyo1_500_zpsd9d7eb47.jpg

tumblr_mub9dqJPTk1seown1o1_500_zpsa3e06341.jpg

tumblr_mu8xaxtpc61rkjltyo2_500_zpsa946c2b4.jpg

Somebody please hold me. :pray:
:combust:

WHY IS IT NOT SUNDAY YET?!?

My respect for Charlie Hunnam has been restored. He dropped out of the "Fifty Shades" movie. :hyper:

And I find myself appreciating his prettiness more and more. :shifty:
Charlie-Hunnam-Entertainment-Weekly-Photoshoot-sons-of-anarchy-32813999-810-1214.jpg

It seems I may or may not have a thing for bikers. :shifty:

But, there's also this of him
Charlie-Hunnam-sons-of-anarchy-16605360-500-668.jpg

Oh good, I'm so glad you're all talking about Benedict Cumberbach! I have a terrible crush on him (I sound like a teenager) and must come here to confess. I used to think he was a little creepy, but it just hit me lately that he's kind of Josh Groban-y, but more intense. Now where's my fainting couch?

Okay, I'm watching the 1986 movie "Highlander" on BBC America, and I *still* think that Christopher Lambert looks mighty fine as Conor MacLeod, and Sean Connery looks good as Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobs Ramirez.

ConnorMcLeod.jpg

JuanSanchezVilla-LobosRamirez.jpg

Why is there not a Benedict Cumberbatch thread on Interference yet? Grace, would you like to do the honors?

BTW, my sister tells me that there is a version of this photo in which someone has photoshopped handcuffs onto his wrists. Has anyone else seen it?

tumblr_mrh9liTSZw1r7t3s6o1_1280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom