**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately that older guy thing doesn't last forever as you get older. My husbands range from 11 years older to 9 years younger. I try to keep it to no one more than 11 years younger. Then you get into the 'I could have technically given birth to you' weirdness. I do not have Demi Moore's swagger for that.

Luckily the flavor of the month is only 4 years younger.

:hmm: I have found sort of the opposite though for me. I definitely related to the older man thing when I was younger, but as I got older, the guys who were my age (ahem.. Bono/Edge :shifty: ) or older are still the appealing ones. I may casually admire younger guys sometimes but they don't do a whole lot for me.

Most of my younger guys are in their 30's at least. But yes, the ones I loved that were older....I still love. Am I the only one that thinks that while batshitcrazy that Alec Baldwin is...a Baldwin?

Ten points for anyone who gets the reference.

I like the sound of this thread. :drool: :hyper:

Matt Smith
Matt-Smith-matt-smith-17964280-500-557.jpg

David Tennant
David-tennant.preview.jpg

Oh, good lord.... I think I just died. Happily, I might add. :shifty:

And, I too have thing for European men.... mainly from UK/Ireland, it seems. :shifty:

If I ever get the opportunity to go to Europe someday, of course, I will be happily exploring all the cool historical sites and charming villages and buildings and all that good stuff.

But am I going to do some serious hot guy watching as well? Oh, hell, yeah :drool:.

Also, the pictures Tara quoted just further convinced me that I really do need to get my butt in gear and start watching "Doctor Who" post-haste.

Men from the UK and thereabouts just seem so much more attractive than men from America and thereabouts... Maybe it's the accents. I know I could listen to Irish or British accents for days on end.

If I ever get the opportunity to go to Europe someday, of course, I will be happily exploring all the cool historical sites and charming villages and buildings and all that good stuff.

But am I going to do some serious hot guy watching as well? Oh, hell, yeah :drool:.

Also, the pictures Tara quoted just further convinced me that I really do need to get my butt in gear and start watching "Doctor Who" post-haste.

Hell yes. To all of this. :shifty::D

Men from the UK and thereabouts just seem so much more attractive than men from America and thereabouts... Maybe it's the accents. I know I could listen to Irish or British accents for days on end.

This :up:

But then, there are a couple of Americans on my list...... I think it might actually be 2, but they are American. :lol:

Oh, I've heard of him-what all has he been in again?

In that second picture, he kind of looks like DeNiro crossed with Sean Penn a bit looks-wise.

Hell yes. To all of this. :shifty::D

:up:

I say we all go to Europe and just stare at hot guys all day :D.

Oh, god, agreed :drool:.

I do have a few American men on my list-Stephen Colbert (and Jon Stewart, for that matter), David Hyde Pierce, and Joel McHale (though, he was born in Italy, so...).

But yeah, looking at the vast majority of my crush list, whole lotta English/Scottish/Irish guys on there. And one New Zealander (Neil Finn). An accent isn't a requirement, but damn, if a man has one, it does NOT hurt one bit :combust:. I dunno, I think it's something about how proper and gentlemanly they sound combined with witty/wicked senses of humor or something...I find that a hot combination. And Irish accents just sound adorable.

I also seem to really like Irish Catholic men, I've noticed. They either are from Ireland or have heavily Irish ancestry, and they're either half or fully Catholic.

:up:

I say we all go to Europe and just stare at hot guys all day :D.
:D I'm in!

Oh, god, agreed :drool:.

I do have a few American men on my list-Stephen Colbert (and Jon Stewart, for that matter), David Hyde Pierce, and Joel McHale (though, he was born in Italy, so...).

But yeah, looking at the vast majority of my crush list, whole lotta English/Scottish/Irish guys on there. And one New Zealander (Neil Finn). An accent isn't a requirement, but damn, if a man has one, it does NOT hurt one bit :combust:. I dunno, I think it's something about how proper and gentlemanly they sound combined with witty/wicked senses of humor or something...I find that a hot combination. And Irish accents just sound adorable.

I also seem to really like Irish Catholic men, I've noticed. They either are from Ireland or have heavily Irish ancestry, and they're either half or fully Catholic.
:tsk:

You corruptor, you.

:wink::lol:

Dazz UPDATE:

don't have my PT out-patient yet. have walked w walking boot opened-only layover fabric,velcro $ velcroed webbing straps on foot part in place AT Home <only>. has strengthened ankle more. I bought new sneakers just before i saw doctor last week. an walk in them pretty comfortably in apt. By next week will try outside s-l-o-w-l-y!
He says i can go cane free if i want now. But w so many hills, walking down them w/o cane is too tricky yet.
i'd tend to rush not good . in my apt i'm cane free.:hyper:

I am going to need to figure out what this guy is in, apparently :p.

He looks like he'd make for a good swashbuckling hero type, a la Indiana Jones or something.

For starters, he was Boromir in the "Lord of the Rings" movies, and Ned Starke on "Game of Thrones", as well as "the bad guy" in the first "National Treasure" movie. :love:

Ahhh, okay.

The only thing I've seen out of those is 'National Treasure', and even then I can't remember now if it was the first one or not-I only saw some of that movie as it was :reject:. But I've certainly heard of the other two things.

Just look at this pic. He is willing you. :p :lol:

bluesweater5a.jpg

LOL, so it seems.

He kinda looks like someone in that picture, but I can't think of whom. Hm.

Jimmy Mac :love:
a91bbddb.jpg

Oh, hell, yeah :drool:. That's a damn good picture, right there.

Also, thanks, now that "Jimmy Mack" song is my head.

Sad_Girl said:

Okay, that's more like it. Jake has been on the list for awhile now. He might have dropped a few notches, but he's there.

I created this post and disappeared. I'll have to look for some pretty.

Back
Top Bottom