**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back with another deposit: Mike Rowe. He's ruggedly handsome, he's got a deliciously wonderful voice, & he is funny as hell! Proof of point 2 - listen to "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery Channel, listen to him on Syfy's "Ghost Hunters", listen to him introduce ABC's Evening News, or catch one of his many Ford commercials. Proof of points 1, 2, & 3 - see his show on Discovery, "Dirty Jobs".
attachment.php

mike-rowe-1024x819.jpg

wp1_800.jpg

mikerowe1.jpg

So scrumptious!!!!!! :drool: :combust:

I'm here to spread some NAHMAAAN!! -love. Because season 3 of The Walking Dead and I just watched a bunch of his films and isn't he just pretty? :drool:

norman36.jpg

Darrell's scene feeding the baby in tonight's "The Walking Dead", and then putting the Cherokee rose on Carol's grave officially confirmed that he is my favorite character on the show. :love:

Okay, here's another one from "Boardwalk Empire": Charlie Cox as Owen Slater. Sometimes he looks really good, and sometimes he looks not so good. Maybe it's the "Oirish" accent that tickles my fancy?

CharlieCox.jpg

CharlieCox2.gif

He has hair issues sometimes on the show I think. :lol: He looks a little better in the current season. Michael Pitt's hair on the other hand :love: Love that style.

I'm here to spread some NAHMAAAN!! -love. Because season 3 of The Walking Dead and I just watched a bunch of his films and isn't he just pretty? : drool :

norman36.jpg

norman47.jpg

norman63.jpg

New favorite pics of this man.

:love:

OMG Daniel Craig in Skyfall. The shirtless scenes, the shaving scene. They should have just had MORE of that. Of course he looks great in a suit too.

I'm still drooling.

I NEED to see this movie.

NEED. :shifty:

Back with another deposit: Mike Rowe. He's ruggedly handsome, he's got a deliciously wonderful voice, & he is funny as hell! Proof of point 2 - listen to "Deadliest Catch" on Discovery Channel, listen to him on Syfy's "Ghost Hunters", listen to him introduce ABC's Evening News, or catch one of his many Ford commercials. Proof of points 1, 2, & 3 - see his show on Discovery, "Dirty Jobs".
attachment.php

So scrumptious!!!!!! : drool : :combust:

BEST PHOTO EVER. (though that shirtless one was just :combust:)

Darrell's scene feeding the baby in tonight's "The Walking Dead", and then putting the Cherokee rose on Carol's grave officially confirmed that he is my favorite character on the show. :love:

My mom and I both agreed with what that girl said on "Talking Dead," about her ovaries exploding when Darrell held the baby.

:cute:

Look at that grin he has....

I'm spending way more time in this thread than I expected.... :reject:

Anyway, here's another of my crushes. He's soooo cute! I present to you Johnny Galecki, currently seen as Leonard on "Big Bang Theory". :heart:

MV5BNzQ2ODY0MTIwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQ2NzMzMw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

johnny1.jpg

johnny-galecki-1920x1200.jpg

main-johnny-galecki.jpg

Comments only this time:

Given Jack Huston's last name, I just had to do some research. And, yep, he is Anjelica Huston's nephew and Walter Huston's grandson.

Saw "Sky Fall" yesterday, and I'm still not aboard the "Daniel Craig Hubba-Hubba Train." :reject:

Jack Huston's been on my TV a lot lately pushing Guinness beer. :lol: It's one commercial I'll watch anyway.

I don't pay attention to alcohol commercials since I'm not allowed to drink. Actually, I pay attention to them, I just forget that they're about alcohol and remember the commercial itself. I like those ones about "The Most Interesting Man In The World," they're funny. :reject:

so I'm completely obsessed with the Red Hot Chili Peppers right now. I've never paid much attention to John Frusciante ever. I knew he's an awesome guitarist and that he had a major drug problem in the 90's which is one of the reasons he wasn't in the band for about 6-7 years. I also knew he left the band again within the past few years to pursue his solo career (something he had been doing the entire time he's been in or away from RHCP). After spending hours upon hours the past few weeks watching you tube stuff I realized a few things. 1. He's a way better guitarist than I ever knew. 2. He has an incredible voice. He can sing in falsetto like he was born a Bee Gee. 3. Due to his drug problems in the 90's his looks were permanently changed. 4. He's freaking hot. :love: 5. I really wish I would have paid more attention to him over the past 20 years because he's amazing!!! Major :reject: but I was the same way with U2. Didn't get into them til the late 90's when I remember all of my friends going to see them in 1987 and could have totally seen them live back then. Oh well...

The John I remember from my teenage years
Screenshot2012-11-16at81608PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at82559PM.png

I TOTALLY remember this picture on one of my friend's bedroom walls growing up...
Screenshot2012-11-16at81633PM.png

so while watching their induction ceremony to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame from last spring (he chose not to attend...bummer) they flashed a pic on the screen and I was like :scratch: "that's what John looks like now?!?!" I guess I hadn't paid much attention to his looks since 1991 even though I've religiously bought all of their music over the past 20 years. This is the picture that started this new obsession...

I thought it was so fascinating because even though this picture is 15-20 years from the above pic of him in the Velvet Underground shirt, he just looked SO different than what I remembered. I know everyone's looks change with age but the rest of the guys look almost the same other than their hair. I still see the same guys from 1989 when I probably first knew who they were. But John's face was so, so different to me that I started on this massive picture and video search of him this week.
936full-the-red-hot-chili-peppers.jpg

I guess during his drug years he lost all of his teeth due to an infection and had implants put in. He also broke his nose at one point too so that altered his look. I really think it's his nose that threw me off in all of the interviews I was watching from the late 80/early 90's then the the 00's. He also talks a little different, almost with a lisp, but could be due to his dental implants.

Not really sure when the rest of these pics were taken other than he joined up with the band again, drug free, in the late 90s. I think his shorter hair is from the early 00's because he now has a huge beard and long hair. I prefer his shorter hair so these are a few of my favorites...

His arms are badly scared from drug use and most of his tattoos disappeared under scars and were completely altered.
Screenshot2012-11-16at83410PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at82922PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at83147PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at84230PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at91300PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-16at91342PM.png

This has been all over the RHCP sites this week. John in LA from a few days ago. I don't care for his current look but after reading so much of his story from the 90's, I'm just so happy he survived all of that and is still with us.
Screenshot2012-11-16at82749PM.png

I bought some of his solo stuff and that shit is freaking amazing. He's so talented. I wish I had more money to spend on music stuff right now because I'd buy as much from his as I could!

I read that Jack Huston is in the new Gap ad campaign. I haven't seen his but I've seen the Michael J Fox one w/ his wife. It's beautiful. Best GAP ad ever. I love him.

I like that Gerard Butler pic too. Wow.

Must have, cos I see nothing! :sad:

Same thing happened to me, just a blank page, but now I can see it fine. Here's what you do:

Quote the post so you can see all the original text and code.
Copy just the part of the photo code that starts with www and ends with .jpg.
Paste it into the address bar at the top of this same page, then go there. You should see the photo.
Now go back two pages so that you see this page again.
Refresh the page and the photo should show in the post. It will remain there too from now on once you've done this once. :)

Back
Top Bottom