**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:up:

I'll have to go back and check my photos from my Chili Peppers show in September. And yes, the shirt removal is a must. :D Though his current hair and facial hair style is not my fave look for him. :|

I know....my friend and I were talking about that during dinner before they show that we hoped he at least shaved the stache or grew a goatee out of it. He had a baseball hat on all night so that meant we got to pretend he wasn't trying to bring back the Flock of Seagulls look. :barf: Not sure who told him he looked good with his current look but he needs to shave and grow his hair back. I feel like his fans on RHCP sites have very passionate hair discussions that we might have this website about a certain singer's hair color and length. :shifty:

I forgot my camera so I just had my phone. As good as the camera is on my iphone (I think the zoom is better than my camera since that's an old piece of crap) I just couldn't get a good shot of him. The glare from the spotlight was just too much. I was on the side of the stage at one of the very last rows on the lower bowl. Awesome seats. If I had a decent camera I would have some great pics to share of the tattoo :drool:

s-PAUL-RYAN-WORKOUT-large640.jpg

Okay, here we go. I've just recently watched Boardwalk Empire, so a small sampling of my 3 favorite characters on the show.

Boardwalkcast.png

He's not in the above photo, but I really adore Jack Huston as Richard, the man with half a face. He is awesome.

jackhuston11boardwalkrichard.jpg

I submit Jack Huston:

In these photos he's reminiscent of Johnny Depp, however when I watch him on Boardwalk, JD never entered my mind once.

jackhuston9.jpg

jackhuston2.jpg

jackhuston3.jpg

JackHuston5-at-The-Art-of-Shaving-Flagship.jpg

jackhuston7.jpg

jackhuston8.jpg

jackhuston12.jpg

jackhuston13.jpg

jackhuston14.jpg

jackhuston10.jpg

I have to say, I much prefer his look in his 20's era character on the show, like above. HA!!! Otherwise normally he's okay.

And back to guys more the age of my liking... :love: :wink:

I mentioned him earlier in the thread but he returns in this Boardwalk Empire tribute. Also I love unique looking men more than the pretty boys, so I give you Steve Buscemi again. Sorry if he scares you, I think he's awesome. :love:

stevebuscemicig.jpg

stevebuscemiesquire.png

stevebuscemiSOMUCHGODDAMNSWAG.jpg

stevebuscemiflower.jpg

Steve_BuscemiOnceUponaTimeinMexico.jpg

Steve-Buscemismile.jpg

stevebuscemibw.jpg

SteveBuscemiONE.jpg

I'm going to add one more reason that Steve Buscemi is awesome. Before he was an actor he was a NYC Firefighter. When 9-11 happened, he returned to his company to help. He wanted to remain anonymous in the effort, but someone did get this pic. It's the only one I've ever seen.

stevebusceminyfd9-11.jpg

And we can keep the pic here anyway cuz Firemen are always hot. :drool:

I submit Jack Huston:

In these photos he's reminiscent of Johnny Depp, however when I watch him on Boardwalk, JD never entered my mind once.

jackhuston9.jpg

jackhuston10.jpg

I have to say, I much prefer his look in his 20's era character on the show, like above. HA!!! Otherwise normally he's okay.

My two favorite pics of the guy who plays my favorite BE charactr :love:

I'm going to add one more reason that Steve Buscemi is awesome. Before he was an actor he was a NYC Firefighter. When 9-11 happened, he returned to his company to help. He wanted to remain anonymous in the effort, but someone did get this pic. It's the only one I've ever seen.

stevebusceminyfd9-11.jpg

And we can keep the pic here anyway cuz Firemen are always hot. :drool:
Steve Buscemi does nothing for me personally, but I can see how some women would find him hot. And this is just an awesome pic.

Next, Michael Pitt. He's a cutie.

michaelpitt3.jpg

So. This. I like this photo very much :yes:.

Also, if you're into Buscemi, like away! I can see where he'd have an appeal in some of those photos, and the story of him helping out certainly doesn't hurt matters one bit. Good-hearted men are always going to be sexy on some level :up:.

And talk of guys close to one's age makes me want to post a few more of the guy I'm currently crushing something fierce on, Gotye (he's only four years older than me, so hey!):
Gotye14.jpg

Gotye10.jpg

Gotye41.jpg

Gotye21.jpg

He's got an Australian accent and he's smart and talented and I just find him beyond adorable, so...yeah :D. And I'll try and shut up now :p.

Oh! Also, this evening I saw a little thing on some entertainment show with Drew Brees, and I gotta say, I was kinda liking what I saw. The fact that he's so passionate in support of gay rights just adds to his coolness :up:.

(Speaking of celebrity crushes, I'm about ready to hit my TV-the signal's acting up here tonight. During Craig's show. DON'T BE INTERRUPTING MY CRAIG VIEWING, TV SIGNAL!)

comet, I like Steve Buscemi, too. He has done so much excellent work over the years! And I'm glad to see the half-mask guy from "Boardwalk Empire" full-face. We just started watching the second season on DVD, and I kinda like the new character, Boyne (?) Slater. (Maybe it's mostly the Irish accent?) Will have to do some research!

Jack Huston is certainly good eye candy!

Hey ladies who just discovered Michael Pitt - if you see the movie "The Dreamers" you will see...well...a lot of him. I mean, a lot! As in, he is far from shy!:combust: :hyper:

(warning: that movie is rated NC-17 so not for the squeamish)

Oh Michael Pitt is so beautiful. :love::love:

I'm here to spread some NAHMAAAN!! -love. Because season 3 of The Walking Dead and I just watched a bunch of his films and isn't he just pretty? :drool:

norman36.jpg

norman60.jpg

norman47.jpg

norman63.jpg

OMG Daniel Craig in Skyfall. The shirtless scenes, the shaving scene. They should have just had MORE of that. Of course he looks great in a suit too.

I'm still drooling.

Back
Top Bottom