**The Spank Bank**

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dave Giuntoli :drool:
David-Giuntoli.jpg

David+Giuntoli+2011+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+6+kYzlutmJel_l.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-04-12-at-10.28.00-AM.png

.... cont'd in next post....

The following guys are not traditionally 'good looking' but I find them irresistibly fuckin' hawt all the same... it's probably the attitude. :shifty:

Anthony Bordain :cool:
AnthonyBourdain.jpg

anthony-bourdain.jpg

Dave Grohl - he's funny, talented, & I want to braid his pretty hair. :giggle:
5912173.jpg

dave-grohl-of-us-rock-band-foo-fighters-performs-on-the-main-stage-at-v-festival-in-hylands-park.jpg

And lastly, my bad, bad, bad boy choice: Mr. Mike Ness (Social Distortion)
Mike+Ness+mikeness2.jpg

05.jpg

mike-ness-gallery-1-15.jpg

I'll be in my bunk... :faint:

The following guys are not traditionally 'good looking' but I find them irresistibly fuckin' hawt all the same... it's probably the attitude. :shifty:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure a good deal of the guys on my list wouldn't fit the "traditionally good-looking" criteria, either :p. But while I'm certainly not against looking at and appreciating traditionally good-looking men-if a guy's physically hot, he's hot, I'm not gonna deny it-at the same time, as I've noted before, if I'm going to spend my time liking a guy he's got to have a wee bit more to him than that. He's got to have a cool, decent, fun personality.

I can see the appeal of Anthony Bourdain, yeah. Traveling the world with him would be a blast, I bet.

Your comments about Dave Grohl made me giggle because, first off, I'm picturing him with braided hair now :lol:, and second, I've never had the desire to do that with the guys I like, but I still appreciate your sentiments about a man's hair anyway, 'cause I do love me a man with a nice full head of hair that I could run my fingers through :drool:. I don't know why that's a thing with me, but it is *Shrugs*.

Meant to post this a day or two ago, but eh, well...in honor of Joel McHale popping up on "Sons of Anarchy" this week, stills I found online from that episode:

JoelMcHale16.jpg

JoelMcHale15.jpg

(Little bit of a bonus for "Sons" fans here as a few other guys are in the shots, too, so hey!)

And then this, too-it's been out there for some months now, but still, it's just too cute:
JoelMcHale14.jpg

I know his character was a jerk to Gemma in that episode, but she got to wake up in bed next to him oh my god how I envy her so much for that.

Ehem. Um. Yeah :shifty:.

Meant to post this a day or two ago, but eh, well...in honor of Joel McHale popping up on "Sons of Anarchy" this week, stills I found online from that episode:

JoelMcHale16.jpg

JoelMcHale15.jpg

(Little bit of a bonus for "Sons" fans here as a few other guys are in the shots, too, so hey!)

And then this, too-it's been out there for some months now, but still, it's just too cute:
JoelMcHale14.jpg

I know his character was a jerk to Gemma in that episode, but she got to wake up in bed next to him oh my god how I envy her so much for that.

Ehem. Um. Yeah :shifty:.

Tig! Chibs! Joel! :hyper::love::drool:

You and me both. :shifty:

I was so surprised to see the SOA guys show up in this list (although Charlie Hunnam is pretty easy on the eyes... I'd love to hear him speak with his real accent... :drool: ... sorry - got distracted). Anyway, I was surprised to see SOA characters here, but they do fit in perfectly with the whole 'bad boy' thing.

So, I guess my point is that I shouldn't have been surprised to see them at all... :confused: I'm just gonna' go... get these cobwebs outta' my head... :reject: :D

I was so surprised to see the SOA guys show up in this list (although Charlie Hunnam is pretty easy on the eyes... I'd love to hear him speak with his real accent... :drool: ... sorry - got distracted). Anyway, I was surprised to see SOA characters here, but they do fit in perfectly with the whole 'bad boy' thing.

So, I guess my point is that I shouldn't have been surprised to see them at all... :confused: I'm just gonna' go... get these cobwebs outta' my head... :reject: :D

Oh I definitely go for the more weathered road worn looking guys, or just different looking than the usual chiseled pretty boys. :wink:
:shifty: I even think Bono fits nicely into my category. And I love a guy with a good nose. :shifty: Which is why Edge makes the list.

ANYway... :D Yeah Charlie Hunnam's Hollywood surfer boy Brit accent is awesome.

Hollywood surfer boy Brit accent. There's a group of words I wouldn't think to put together, LOL.

These guys look so tough and rowdy in this show but I'm betting they're total softies out of character. You just know that's likely the case.

Tig! Chibs! Joel! :hyper::love::drool:

You and me both. :shifty:

:D Figured you would enjoy that.

:hi5: Never mind that that kind of sounds like the beginnings of an orgy or something :p.

Oh, wow, that is hilarious :D. It's kind of a weirdly neat combination, though.

I like his mention of England having lots of motorcycle clubs. I'm normally not one for motorcycles one way or another, but a hot British guy on one? I'd give him a second look :shifty:.

Any mention of those two is just awesome. Adding Joel into the mix is pure :hyper:

:hi5:

OMG, it does. :lol:

It's fun when worlds collide and there's a bunch of hot men together, isn't it?

:giggle:

Tom Weston-Jones from BBC America's Copper. Great show - hot actor who I hope will stick around for a while.

Copper-Tom-Weston-Jones.jpg

a45449.gif

This is him out of character:

TomWestonJones2012SummerTCATourDayQQv76pp8CfAl.jpg

He's fairly new to the acting world (he's only 25). Sometimes he seems uncomfortable or shy while doing media rounds, but I'm sure he'll ease up.

Check it out, it totally is that!! :lol: He is Brit but has lived in LA long enough to pick up a surfer dude accent and the combo is hilarious and pretty cute :giggle:

Charlie Hunnam Son's of Anarchy - YouTube
That's different... but pretty hot. :wink:

He's SO cute. Who is he? Sorry, I have no clue. But I likey.

He has beautiful hair too
He's on NBC's new show "Grimm"... stories based on Grimm's Fairy Tales, but set in current day Portland. Strange premise, but Mr. Blu & I love the show. It's in 2nd season, I think... you can find episodes on Hulu. For, you know.... research purposes. :whistle: :giggle:

Thank you SO much for posting these--I'd been thinking of him, but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. I love him on "Grimm"! :drool:

He is yummy, isn't he?? :cute: :up:

That's different... but pretty hot. :wink:

He's on NBC's new show "Grimm"... stories based on Grimm's Fairy Tales, but set in current day Portland. Strange premise, but Mr. Blu & I love the show. It's in 2nd season, I think... you can find episodes on Hulu. For, you know.... research purposes. :whistle: :giggle:

He is yummy, isn't he?? :cute: :up:

And I think he looks better "live", as on the TV show, than in still photos. :drool:

Tom Weston-Jones from BBC America's Copper. Great show - hot actor who I hope will stick around for a while.

Copper-Tom-Weston-Jones.jpg

a45449.gif

This is him out of character:

TomWestonJones2012SummerTCATourDayQQv76pp8CfAl.jpg

He's fairly new to the acting world (he's only 25). Sometimes he seems uncomfortable or shy while doing media rounds, but I'm sure he'll ease up.

I agree, Pearl--did you see the pictures of him on page 6?

Did anyone see Aaron Rodgers last night on 60 Minutes? So cute. And he doesn't like it when people say he looks smaller in person. So don't say that if you meet him. He get mad.

His teammates say he's sensitive.

I'm completely obsessed with this tattoo....I had an amazing view of Anthony last week at the Chili Peppers concert and was super thankful he decided to rip his shirt off only a few songs into the night :drool:

Screenshot2012-11-05at22708PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-05at22549PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-05at22646PM.png

I'm completely obsessed with this tattoo....I had an amazing view of Anthony last week at the Chili Peppers concert and was super thankful he decided to rip his shirt off only a few songs into the night :drool:

Screenshot2012-11-05at22708PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-05at22549PM.png

Screenshot2012-11-05at22646PM.png

:up:

I'll have to go back and check my photos from my Chili Peppers show in September. And yes, the shirt removal is a must. :D Though his current hair and facial hair style is not my fave look for him. :|

Back
Top Bottom