The site removed my B-Day listing! : ( 3-21-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
:sigh:

it used to always be there!
Maybe b/c I don't list my age
(whatever program tweekings recently?)

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthdayyyyy.....
( all alone-- blows out candles :( )

well, it did upset me......
the people who might remember my B-D are not on here so much right now
AND there was no "prompt" for possibly anyone else yto put up a thread....

ah well........

I gotta do what I gotta do, then.... self-promotion ! :D

See I'm SO upset I posted in the wrong Sub-Forum! :eek:

no just really rushing right nao! :lol:

Your birthday is set to blank in your profile, therefore it will not show up on the forums as it being your birthday.

Happy Birthday in any case. :)

Dazz, when was your birthday? Yesterday???

I would have opened a thread for sure if I would have known! Big hugs!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Happy Birthday Daz :)

bonoedgejtleather.jpg

Aw Miss Daz! :hug: How was your day??? I hope it was a good one. I hope the sun was shining and the flowers were blooming. Here's hoping I can give you a hug in person this summer. If not, I hope you have an awesome year anyway. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were born! :love:

I haven't been around more than a couple minutes a day it seems. (They blocked Interference at work :angry: )

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Dazz!

(I think that happened to several people when the system was changed a couple of years ago--I know I had to go in and add mine, and some people never did put theirs back in. :sad:)

***Thank you*** :
Sicy, Ms Purl, amy, VP, ali, Zu, Angela, Casamares, cori & comet!
{{{hug}}} , all!

Your birthday is set to blank in your profile, therefore it will not show up on the forums as it being your birthday.

Happy Birthday in any case. : )
A belated Happy Birthday to you, Dazz!

(I think that happened to several people when the system was changed a couple of years ago--I know I had to go in and add mine, and some people never did put theirs back in. :sad : )

That's def it then! I I used to get the Inf B-D greetings!
And I must have never reviewed that section of my Profile in the past 2 - 3 years to notice it was "blank" now!
*Thanks* for the explanations Sicy & Ms Purl!

LOL, aw, poor Daz. Happy belated birthday :hug:!

*Brings in a cake*

Angela
:eyebrow: Who you laffing at, girlfriend! :grumpy:

:wink:
*digs into a supremely delish triple Dark Chocolate Cake from Angela! :drool:

Aw Miss Daz! :hug: How was your day??? I hope it was a good one. I hope the sun was shining and the flowers were blooming. Here's hoping I can give you a hug in person this summer. If not, I hope you have an awesome year anyway. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were born! :love:

I haven't been around more than a couple minutes a day it seems. (They blocked Interference at work :angry: )
THIS.
It was SO NOT sun shiny & flowers blooming yesterday! :grumpy:
It was below avg temps, gray and rainy. Thank goodness it didn't snow- we 're some flakes today tho. *shakesfist*

The B-D started out kid of blah... took too long to leave because I couldn't find some things at first (sstill organizing)
On Mon ( well everyday I got to that train station) I did past the forthysias on the way down to the subway and their yellow blossom were peeking through more. I was :love: !
I had too short a time here.

But I did find a $10 bill I'd forgotten about! So I used it to buy a eraser in a "pen" (you press & push it down the barrel as you use it-- good for both pencil and some kind of inks), when up to Michaels, and got a small crochet hook I needed, and then went next door to Whole Foods for a Buffet B-D din. YUM.

I bought those two items; one Art-related (I used it to partly erase some too dark ink on a few of that night) and one Craft- related to symbolize my commitment and love for these deep interests of of mine.

My sis had sent me an e-card, and later she sang Happy Birthday to me over the cell phone while I wasn't home yet. SO I felt better by evening.

:hmm: oh, man zu IF we could ONLY find a way to defeat your schools Site Blocking WITHOUT it being traced back to you!!!:fist:

Back
Top Bottom