The Happy Belated B'day DAZ thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
To the gal who's always givin' out the hugs and the warm fuzzies and the good vibes. Sorry we missed your special day. Hope it was great. Hope it was the beginning of a wonderful year that involves a U2 concert! Hope your year is full of joy and peace.

larrytakeitoff-1.jpg

:larry:: I've got a present for ya, Daz

mex_rob03.jpg

:bono:: Um, Lar... I actually think she prefers me.

u2-by-u2-05.jpg

:larry:: Oh yeah? Well then, here's a little gift for my favorite artist, Daz!

I hope you had a fabulous Birthday, Dazz, and I especially hope you have a fabulous 2009! You're always there to brighten up our days, and you deserve nothing less. :hug:

:heart: ***THANK YOU***, all !! :heart:

ZU!! :lmao: :hug:

I did have a mostly very nice B-D weekend!

I saw UF Fri night, and they played IGCIIDGCT & Magnificant and did a fantastic job :hyper: :applaud: besides their usual great job!

Then Sat night/ Sun afternoon I went to my sis's while she was away. I watched some Movie DVD and some of Vertigo U2 Chicago :rockon: .
There was nothing too interesting/exciting for me to watch on Air or (I don't have) Cable TV (at home) ....

... compared with playing NLOTH at Full Volume
(tho NOT quite as loud as Zu's theater's Sound System :lol: ) ALL late/morning to Mid afternoon!!! :drool: :love: ..... ;D

and eating YUMMY food & {surprise} a little chocolate cake she left me, since she couldn't be here for my B-D.

Then I slowly made my way southward in Manhattan, it was so nice out
{ 50's/ partly sunny :heart: } I sometimes walked more to save some $ on Public Transit, till I eventually after long, happily "lazy" hours arrived back home. My sis & I will have my B-D lunch or Dinner this sat. :D

Glad to hear your B-Day weekend was fun. I saw UF a couple of years ago and they are so great

Happy birthday to my good friend, and a source of much comfort and love! :hug: :heart:

I'm glad your birthday was a great one, and here's to the continuation of an awesome year for you, which includes prime U2 tickets! :) With all of the good karma you put out into the world, a bunch of it is bound to make its way back to you!

Back
Top Bottom