The Bonofox1 Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
She's one of the sweetest, most level-headed, yet zealous Bono fan in the land! Between the Fox and the Comet, our Photobuckets have gotten richer and more vibrant with the most beautiful and rare U2 pics on the planet. It was a pleasure to meet you in California. (Hope that I didn't add any grey to your hair! Eeep! But this gypsy will always be at your service!)

To the nicest Bono Fan on the face of the planet: Cecy! Bonofox1 !!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

chamgane.jpg

u2full001-718835.jpg

:wave: Cecy, you have a heart of gold!

Wish we could have hung out more in NYC - but next time for sure, okay!
thanks for helping to feed our insatiable addiction.
:applaud:

She's one of the sweetest, most level-headed, yet zealous Bono fan in the land! Between the Fox and the Comet, our Photobuckets have gotten richer and more vibrant with the most beautiful and rare U2 pics on the planet. It was a pleasure to meet you in California. (Hope that I didn't add any grey to your hair! Eeep! But this gypsy will always be at your service!)

To the nicest Bono Fan on the face of the planet: Cecy! Bonofox1 !!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

XMASBO15.gif

:kiss:Thank you Mary/Freefall/Gypsy!!!...It was a wild and wacky October with our man Bono as BONUS!!...You take care my friend, God Bless You!! aaaand..what is a few gray hairs among friends ;) !!:hug:

25252521252525212525257Ehug2525257E.gif

*Carek..Hopefully We will be able to hang out in Joshua Tree?? ;)

*HCBiggs..I hope to someday meet you sweet lady :flirt:

*JCoster..Very lovely lady that lead me to Bono in NYC :kiss:

*BLM..Very sweet lady that I hope to hang out with more on my next trip to NYC :wink:

:bow:...I'ts an honor for "ME" to consider you my friends LUV my PLEBAn/Interference sisters :hug:'s and :kiss:'s

p.s
JC and BLM!! you can bet that I'll be back in NYC soon :up:

:hug:Thanks to you and all your wonderful photos that you post. I don't know how I would get through the days without them. Hopefully, on the next tour we'll have a run in.

BonoFox1 is soooooooooooo niiice, sooooo helpful. Not to mention soooo beautiful too :yippie: Thank you so much for everything Cecy, we love you! :kiss::hug::love::heart:

She`s my big pleban sister,and she posts the most drool worthy pics I`ve ever seen...:drool:
I sure hope to meet you one day :hug:

Bonofox,

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. It was so cool to meet you and the other girls at the women conference. Thanks for your help and especially for your kindness. My trip would not have been near as much fun, if not for you.

:hug::hug::hug:

Hi BonoFox1 ...:wave:

I don´t you you personally but I´m sure you´re a lovely person... :cute:

I´ve been around for 4 years but I decided to be part of Plebans 7 months ago because it became impossibe not to thank you and all the others U2 fans for all the pictures you have posted here... :heart: :love: :heart:

Thanks...sooooooooo much :hug:

:hug:SWEET CECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY WE "MET" lol.. well close... You are one heck of a friend to have, I can see knowing you is loving you angel!
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) neighbor!!!
Till we catch up over @ coffee bean or over sushi!!! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh :) you're a doll!! Too excited about all that is ahead!! :):wave::hug:

:hug:SWEET CECY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY WE "MET" lol.. well close... You are one heck of a friend to have, I can see knowing you is loving you angel!
((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) neighbor!!!
Till we catch up over @ coffee bean or over sushi!!! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh :) you're a doll!! Too excited about all that is ahead!! :):wave::hug:

001friend.jpg

I too am SO GLAD we met...Can't wait to hang out with you and talk U2 for HOURS!!! Lots o Love :hug:

Back
Top Bottom