Thanks for a Great Year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenCaNaDiAn

Blue Crack Addict
In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to
I just wanted to wish a Merry Christmas to all the Pleban Girls :D
You all are such a great group of people and I feel very lucky to have made a lot of wonderful friends on here. Thanks for an awesome year girls :hug:

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and the happiest New Year!
Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you in the summer :hyper:

I don't post very often here in Pleba but I check in from time to time!! Please everyone have a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you all a good, healthy & Happy New Year!!! :applaud::wave::applaud:!

I'm a relative newbie around here, and lurk more often than I post, but I echo Kristen's sentiments. I kick myself for not joining in sooner :reject:
It has been a lot of fun, and I wish everyone a very happy and safe Christmas and New Year. :wave:

I'm a newbie, I know :reject:
but I'm really enjoying being a part of this community. I love it here :)
I wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy new year to you all :hug: :wave:

561387393_1752094.gif

I'm kind of a newbie been here since March and have loved just about every minuate of it. I have met some awesome people on here, and have had one of the greatest times of my life with a couple and hopefully more in the summer of 2010.

Thank you for all for the laughs, fun, and encouragement you all rock! and I love ya all. Have a wonderful and bless Christmas and Happy New Year!:hug::heart:

Yeah, Im pretty new too, wish I'd joined the fun sooner!
You guys are all great :hug:

Have a wonderful christmas, and new year everyone!

Here's to a rockin' 2010! :cute:

MERRY CHRISTMAS,folks:wave:
Wishing you peace, joy, and happiness throughout!!!Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy 2010.
Greetings of the season and best wishes for everyone!
Wishing you good times, good cheer, and a New Year rich with blessings.

I wish you all the good times, good cheer, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR:hug:

Merry Christmas Kristen. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

You are a very, kind and sweet woman and don't ever change.

Merry christmas To everyone who posts here and lurks around to!
May you all have happy holidays and a great new year, and I don't mean only newyearsday, I really mean the whole year!:hug::hug::hug::hug:

I can't believe I've been hanging around here for so many years! :D I've made some good friends here, and have also seen some good friends fall by the wayside--I wish they'd come back, but I can understand; everyone is so busy, and some things have to go. I wish all of you a bright New Year, full of peace, health, and happiness.

I didn't make this, but I do love it so!

U2MerryChristmas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom