Teen PLEBAn Party: Goodbye Claw. We'll miss you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pssh no, you should be excited. I am! :hyper:

BTW, just saw your signature pic...so cute! :cute:

It's really, really, really adorable. :cute: :love: I wish it were bigger. I'll post it when I get the chance. It's on my Mac.

Am I the only one going off to college this year? /people who already have count too.

It really sucks to be waiting for the final countdown to when I have to leave...

I'm going to be a senior in high school this year. :D
One of my best friends leaves in about a month. :(

You're lucky. Except for your friend leaving. Going away from all my friends is making my life a huge emotional rollercoaster...

At the same time, I didn't really enjoy senior year...or high school much, except for friends and writing and art and music. I'm glad I'm done with high school.

I'm not yet. In less than a month, on the 20-somethingth actually, I'll be moving to Baltimore and art school and aside from everyone there I'll be alone lonely only. *sigh*

Right now I live in California. Needless to say, my friends will be very far away. Although maybe I can get Blue to come visit me :wink:

Aww thanks.

It takes a lot of time with nothing to do to be able to do art :giggle: I certainly haven't been doing as much as I should.

It's really weird that everyone else at my school will be artists of some sort...I'll probably have to get a more individual style or something *sigh*

Well, I do watercolors a lot, they just take wayyyy too much time...and I need to make my drawings less sketchy :/

Yep, 18 specifically (*snicker* if a certain mister Mullen wanted to...never mind) I guess that makes you an honorary teenager...

Well, I do watercolors a lot, they just take wayyyy too much time...and I need to make my drawings less sketchy :/

Yep, 18 specifically (*snicker* if a certain mister Mullen wanted to...never mind) I guess that makes you an honorary teenager...

I can finish that sentence in my head cuz it's pretty much what I'm thinking all the time :shifty:

I suppose it's for my own good he wasn't in Howth when I was in Howth...*sigh* Or maybe his own good. I'm not entirely convinced.

Shut up, Blue, you know we're awesome.

Also, how could you ever resist this face?
larrybigsmile.jpg
He's adoooorable!

*shakes head*

I do love me some Pop Bono occasionally, probably your fault, but you neglect the other band members so, Blue :laugh:

I'm actually a BEdgegirl, if you want to be technical, I just don't get the chance to talk about Edge that much :rolleyes:

I can't help it!! I always fall for the singers!

Whoaaaaaaa. Really? That's a revelation there. Since when...

Yeah, I know what you mean. Except Larry is gorgeous. Except Bono's voice is also gorgeous. Damn. (Actually, I could go down that topic forever, because Larry's accent...:drool:)

Actually, since a while ago, when I had this brainblast that THE EDGE IS JUST TO COOL! But see, it's hard to ignore the one in the spotlight... especially if it's someone as handsome as Bono ( :rolleyes: )... so my little thing for the guitarist gets overshadowed by my HUGE thing for the singer.

In bands with lyrics, the singers are the first ones you notice. So yeah. :)

I'm actually a BEdgegirl, if you want to be technical, I just don't get the chance to talk about Edge that much :rolleyes:

I can't help it!! I always fall for the singers!

Bedge girls unite! :rockon: :lol:

And also, on the age topic. I'm not 18....yet. :sexywink: Next May, if Edge or Bono decides to stop by Maine, they know who's birthday it is and what they should give me for a present. :shifty: :evil:

Damn you, Larry. My birthday happened. Where's my present?

If I have any thing for the guitarist, it's little. Mostly he's just adorable, in an aww-you-are-so-cuuuute way. And seems very nice. And has guitar skills and smarts. But fanfiction has corrupted me. Grrr.

*blink* Blue, you're the age I was when I was in Italy...wow.

You Larry lovers :lol:

I still swear I'm the youngest person here!

Young U2 fans rock!! They keep the love alive :hug:

I suppose it's for my own good he wasn't in Howth when I was in Howth...*sigh* Or maybe his own good. I'm not entirely convinced.

Shut up, Blue, you know we're awesome.

Also, how could you ever resist this face?
larrybigsmile.jpg
He's adoooorable!

You can't..It's irresistable :love:

Young U2 fans rock!! They keep the love alive :hug:

You can't..It's irresistable :love:

Aww thanks XD

and :cute: Larry...

I stayed up way longer than I should have trying to explain to my sister why Larry was so damn hot. It didn't work :lol:

So now I have a huge fucking headache, ugh...and I have to clean my room later...and I want to sleep and die. Attempting to revive myself with Billy Elliot and M&Ms...

Back
Top Bottom