Some good Pleban Vibes needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad they caught the pneumonia in time! And that they operated sooner rather than later. More healing vibes coming your/her way! :hug:

I haven't posted for a few days as there wasn't much to report but She's now out of ITU on a normal word. Today she will start eating solids although a dietian came and explained there is now a lot of stuff she can't have as it won't digest. She doing a lot bette tahn anyone expected.

Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers, i know they help my aunt through :hug:

Auntie T had a really bad day yesterday, she lost all feeling in her hands and legs, the hospital staff went into a major panic and were worried she'd had a stroke, she had another CT scan, thankfully nothing appears to be wrong

Went to see her today, and she looked better than she has for years :hug:

The Hospital are trying to get her to go home, yet she can't look after herself yet, and we've told her to tell them if she doesn't feel she is well enough to go home.

She has 3 different dr.s saying 3 different things about her diet etc :tsk:

CAn't they just have a meeting and discuss the best way forward like grown men?? :rolleyes:

The latest sounds promising except for the 3 doctors having 3 versions of diet. That's crazy. I'd demand they all come together and agree on ONE diet and work together on treatment of your aunt. I'll continue my good thoughts and well wishes for you and your aunt. :hug:

:ohmy: Woah, of course that bad day was scary :yikes:

But SO GLAD to here she looked so good yesterday. :hug:

oh yeah, gotta get those 3 docs together to agree on a diet plan!

I :pray: they don't send her home till she's ready.

continued ***GOOD VIBES***to Auntie T, you and your fam.:hug:S

My aunt is in hospital again, she has not put on weight is almost skeletal. There also seems to be a problem with her liver & ball gladder to for which she is meant to be having a scan tomorrow :sad:

May i ask you again to remember her in your thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Wild I'm sorry you're going through this :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm thinking of you, my dear :sad:

:hug::hug::hug: I hope everything works out for your family Wild. I'll be praying for you guys.

Sad news girls :sad::(

My aunt has cancer of the liver.A month ago all tests were fine, in the last month it has swollen to double it's normal size. They offered her chemo but that would only give her another 2 months, so she doesn't know if she'll do that.

The dr's will meet tomorrow ,to give her an estimation of how long she may have.

The surgeon was in tears :hug:

Please can i ask you to pray for us that we have the strength to make her remaining time on earth as enjoyable as possible

So sorry Wild... :(

:hug: :hug:

I'll be sending supportive thoughts your way... and you know I'm here if you ever want to talk or anything. :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom