PRAYERS for U2Trinity and family!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so sorry for your loss, but you can take comfort in knowing that you shared a love that most do not get to have during their time on earth.

The people we love and lose and never gone completely - they live on in our hearts and our words and our deeds.

:heart:

I am so sorry for your loss, but you can take comfort in knowing that you shared a love that most do not get to have during their time on earth.

The people we love and lose and never gone completely - they live on in our hearts and our words and our deeds.

:heart:

Beautifully said, abelives.

I am so sorry for your loss, trinity.. wishing you strength at this most difficult time :hug::hug:

Thank you everyone for your thoughts , prayers and hugs . This means alot to me . Our family has had so much support from everyone . :hug:

Interference and more specifcally pleba have been a big part of my life .
Thank you everyone .

Saw this thread a little belatedly! God bless you, U2Trinity...keep looking to the horizon because there really is no line there! Heaven and earth merge into one for they who see and believe.

Hebrews 11:1 -Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

You'll see him again someday!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts , prayers and hugs . This means alot to me . Our family has had so much support from everyone . :hug:

Interference and more specifcally pleba have been a big part of my life .
Thank you everyone .

I agree about the support on this message board. And in this week of Thanksgiving, Interference and the support and friendship found here is just one more thing on my list of things I am thankful for.

:(
:hug::hug::hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this, belatedly- since i wasn't near any 'puter's till the past few days.

I'm glad you had such a love, and Love like that never truely dies.
You might be feeling a lot more of the pain right now, plus scrambling with the changes such a loss involves.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Having read a bunch about grief in relationship to 9-11 victims (& I 'm a NYC'r), and having lost my sweet mom 6 months back - i've become more familiar with this stuff.

Grief shows up in different stages (which may circle, and return), and manifests differently in each person-- so don't compare yourself to others, if you can. Hopefully you'll be able to grieve as you feel comfortable doing- however that is. Some times it's shows up in ways that surprise/puzzle a person.

Ex: if you're a more reserved person you might find yourself blubbering lot-- please try not to feel embarressed. If you're a talker-- suddenly you might find your self in a bunch of big silences ( where maybe writing stuff down might help).

As they say take it one minute, hour, day at a time....and remember to take care of yourself.:hug:

Thanks everyone for checking in on me . :hug:
My days off from work are really difficult to get through . So the holidays and the extra time off of work is not something I'm looking forward to , but I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving .

Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers .

Thanks everyone for checking in on me . :hug:
My days off from work are really difficult to get through . So the holidays and the extra time off of work is not something I'm looking forward to , but I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving .

Thanks everyone for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers .

Happy Thanksgiving to you too :hug:

:wave: Thanks for checking in .

I had a medical problem going on my self also and had to have Day surgery today .
I've never had surgery so I was feeling apprehensive , and wanting my husband Gary .
My surgery went well , and I'm felling much better than I thought I would .

:hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom