Prayers & Positive vibes needed please for little Lilli-Anna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild :hug:

I am so sorry to read of Lilli's rugged start to life ~ it must be such a stressful time for you all. It's not fair but she sounds a little like her fabulous Auntie ~ feisty and strong and full of beautiful energy :hug:

Sending prayers, peace and strength to you and your family and an extra bunch of :hug: for sweet little Lilli :heart:

xx k

Sorry not much to report but she's doing fine ...

The foot thing as a result of her heart op, they have to go through the foot to get to it. It happens to 1 in 30,000 cases , so she was unlucky.

Her foot is now a lot better except for her big toe that is black. They have to wait for it to hell and see what happens , but if her toe is shorter than her others ( that's what they expect) she'll have plastic surgery to make her foot look "normal"

Apart from that and the fact she's premature she's healthy, just take each day as it comes...

She is so adorable, and i can't wait to cuddle her when she gets home, hopefully a end of March

Thanks for all your thoughts, good vibes and prayers, it means alot :hug::hug::hug:

Ugh, the foot issues, that sucks :(. Glad that it's slowly getting better, though, hopefully that will continue, and if her foot's a little off? Eh. Crappy, but given how much more serious things could have been for her, I'd take it.

End of March, eh? Wow. Bit of a wait yet, but as long as they expect she will go home at all, that's something to definitely celebrate.

I'm glad she's starting to do so much better overall. That's wonderful news :). Hope she and her family know how many people are rooting for her.

Angela

Latest: Lilli now weights 3lb 8oz :applaud:

she is breathing on her own for 3 hours a day & they hope she'll be able to go home in about 3 weeks :D

Sadly her big toe didn't heal , so when you look at her toe it appears to have been chopped off where the toe should begin. The dr's said that this can be corrected with plastic surgery in a few years time ..

Thanks for all you thoughts. positive vibes and prayers :love::heart:

:cute:
Great to hear everything's going to be fine :) Medicine can work wonders nowadays :up:

Sending more :hug::hug::hug:

Lillianna is now out of Intensive care and is in Nursery 3 , she'll pass to Nursery 2 them 1 and then be allowed home :D (hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks)

She is breathing all by herself :heart:

My brother sent me a video of her, she is adorable and a little fidget :cute:

Back
Top Bottom