Prayers & Positive vibes needed please for little Lilli-Anna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prayers to you all, Wild, especially to little Lilli-Anna Grace. :cute: Beautiful name. Also a very cute text message. Keep us posted on the progress, hoping baby is able to go home soon! :hug:

Sorry about no updates recently but had other things on my mind :sigh:

Spoke to my brother today,

Lilli has to go to GOSH (Great Ormond Street hospital) for an operation as she seems to have a whole in her heart :hug:

At the moment she waiting for a bed before she gets moved for her op..

What has she done to deserve such a hard start , :sad:

thank you for all your prayers and support girls, it helps me to be strong for her parents :love::kiss:

Lilli has had her op and is doing well. A miracle as thanking everything i can thank of she didn't have a whole in her heart just something that normally happens in womb didn't happen so hey had to correct it.

She's still at Great Ormond Street as waiting for a ride back to Luton but my brother says if she's there on Christmas Day she'll get to meet Arsenal players (our team) so now Auntie T is a bit jealous :wink:

And i love my brother sending me texts from "Lilli" and always signing it "Your Lillianna" :heart::love:

She's still at Great Ormond Street as waiting for a ride back to Luton but my brother says if she's there on Christmas Day she'll get to meet Arsenal players (our team) so now Auntie T is a bit jealous :wink:

Haha, aw :D.

I love stories about people fighting back like little Lilli is. Humans can be truly amazing creatures sometimes, the things we can endure. Happy to hear the operation went well :up: :).

Angela

big :hug: to you and your brother and his wife and a very gentle :hug: for Lilly. Wonderful job done at the hospitals and by their staff :applaud: It's at times like these that we know who our TRUE heros really are. All best wishes for this little family for 2011. Thanks for keeping us updated, Honey. You deserve a rather large BonoKiss..:sexywink:

Latest : I saved this for after Xmas as it was a little upsetting

On Xmas Eve my brother & his wife were told that due to problems wth her blood circulation there is a chance that Lilli could lose some toes or maybe her whole foot.

They offered a treatment but it hadn't been given to anyone as young as Lilli and it could take her from us or leave it and see what happens...

Needless to say they decided to let nature take it's course.:hug:

She is 12 inches long now and has opened her eyes and looked at Paul :cute: She looks like her daddy :love:

Thanks for all your kind wishes and positive vibes i know that they all her Lilli on her journey

Oh, man, how frightening. Poor girl...it's not right that a baby start their life with such scary situations :hug:.

But I'm glad to hear the choice they made seems to have brought some positive results-her eyes are open and she can see everyone, that's fantastic :up: :). No doubt the choice was very difficult, but her parents sound remarkable and brave and trusting of their decision, and I'm glad things seem to be improving a bit again.

Angela

Did she end up getting to see the Arsenal players? :)

Sending my love and prayers to the special little one and your family, Wild. :hug: She sounds like quite the fighter! :up:

Back
Top Bottom