Prayers & Positive vibes needed please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
I need your prayers & positive vibes for 2 members of my family

Firstly my sister just called to tell me my brother has had a heart attack :sad: Luckily his wife is a nurse and realised what his pains were straight away. They apparently have removed a blockage and are testing him to find the cause.

A bit of a shock as he's only 37

Secondly my sister in law Pamela has been diagnosed with MS :sad:, she is having tests to diagnose which strain she has, she just turned 40

So i ask you to send some positive vibes our way.:pray:

It's at times like this i turn to my friends and there's none better than those here

OMG... :hug: :hug: Super-duper positive vibes for both of them. Wishing for good news for you and your lovely family. If you need anything, you know where I am. :heart: Keep us posted.

:hug: :hug: Oh no... positive vibes are redoubled. Fingers and everything crossed for the best possible results for your brother and sister-in-law, Wild. :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear that. :hug: Sometimes, things just seem really bad, like everything is going wrong, but as long as you have loving people around you, you'll get through it. :hug:

We were told that if he'd have got to hospital 15 to 30 mins later he probably would of had a fatal stroke. :sad:

I think his guardian angel was with him :heart:

Isn't it amazing how things like this happen? :hug: Always remember that no matter what happens to you or a person you love, it could have always been worse. Be thankful for this! :hug:

OMG!! I check in here for the first time in FOREVER (!!!) and find this!! My poor, dear, Vilderhoney :hug: you've had MORE than your fair share of bad luck with health and family. I'm so pleased to hear that Paul got help in time, and I'm sure that Pamela will get the best help available to help her make the most of life ahead of her. Life just isn't fair sometimes, and I firmly believe that what doesn't break you, only makes you stronger :hug:
My Mum is currently undergoing tests and treatment for 5 blockages around her heart at the moment, so I understand the fear you're feeling.
I'm always here for you, just as you were there for me in Dublin when Mr G had his accident. Take care hon xxx

Thank you so much girls :heart:

Paul was allowed home today but obviously has to make major lifestyle changes,. He's on tablets for the rest of his life and has a way to go to he's fully back to normal.

He looks tired , but otherwise is his normal self.

He said to thank you all for your kind wishes & prayers :hug:

:hug: That's great news about Paul, I'm so happy he's well enough to come home. It's a small price to pay, being on tablets for the rest of your life, when the alternative came so close to having no life at all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love to you all :heart:

hey Wild . . . :hug: . . . so so glad to hear that your brother is okay and as you said, if he's a good boy and makes some changes to his lifestyle he'll be around loving and laughing for a long long time to come which is a beautiful thing :hug:

Gluey :hug: got my fingers crossed for you and your mum too

and to anyone else who needs a big ole :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom