Postitive thoughts please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl777

Blue Crack Addict
At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about
Ok. This is a long story but I just need to get it out.

I have been out of school for three months because I have been diagnosed with an illness called mesenteric lymphadenitis. It is when the lymph nodes near my appendix and such, are inflamed and they hurt. I've been getting bad pain attacks about every day for these past months. It also comes with fatigue so I'm extremely tired and sometimes sleeping for 14 hours or more. There's also an upper respiratory infection that stays with me until this is over. I find it hard to breathe a lot of the time so I have an albuterol inhaler that I take twice every four hours or so. It's gotten so bad that I've used it 4 times within a half hour.

I've been extremely depressed lately since I'm basically staying in my house all the time with pain. At least my friend visits about every week. :)

Now on Monday, I'm going in to get a colonoscopy and an endoscopy to see if I have anything else other than this illness since it isn't going away (something like reflux or diseased tissue). I can't eat anything tomorrow and take laxatives all day. Just drink things without red or purple dye, I think. Then on Monday I'll go in for the actual surgery. I'll be put out with the general anesthetic.

I'm not sure why, but I'm extremely nervous about this. Not even nervousness really...just...a feeling of apprehension. Not even a specific emotion!

I am extremely happy that new U2 music has come out because Breathe is the uplifting song I needed. :)
Bono, Edge, Larry, and Adam are my saviors. :heart:
The doctors said I can bring my iPod to listen to while I'm waiting to be seen and also afterwards when I finally wake up.

I'm just going through a tough time right now. :( Good wishes would be appreciated.

Thanks. :)

Love,
Liz

Jesus! You are wayy too young to be dealing with something like this. :(

Positive thoughts coming your way. :heart:

:hug: Liz.

Here's another one for you
u2grouphug.jpg

Yeah! :lol: :hug:

That sucks. :(

Yeah. Even more "gagish" is the stuff you drink before a cat scan. :yuck: I had to have one about 2 months ago and I just could not get the two bottles of the stuff down. :crack: I got the cat scan anyways and it was fine but the stuff tasted terrible! Me and my mom screwed it up cuz they said you could put chocolate flavored powder, or something like it, into the drink and it would be slightly better. It wouldn't mix in!!! :| So it was horrible. Ugh. I never want to do that again. :crack:

1 more 6 ounce drink left to get down at 5:00. :) Then I take a few laxitive pills to work overnight. :sigh:

:hug: I hope everything works out for you tomorrrow. Just listen to the boys, they always make me feel better when I'm sick

Hang in there Liz! :hug:

Every thing will be fine...hopefully you'll be feeling better soon! :hug: I'm here if you need me!

Back
Top Bottom