Positive Vibes Please!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought that would happen since usually you need to take it with food but it didn't say I needed to and I was fine. :shrug:

are you sure you aren't allergic to it?
Hmm...if some pills require you to eat DO IT! Seriously. I was really sick one time and I didnt have an appetite at all and i took it without food and felt so so sick to my stomach because i didnt eat.
feel better :hug:

Good. That's weird you broke out into hives though.
Yeah so you know what I'm talking about :|
Yup :)

The hives are just a symptom of the swine flu. Yes, I do think I still have it. It was kind confirmed by the hives thing. But I feel like I'm finally turning the corner with this fever and all, so that's good. :)

And unfortunately, yeah. :crack:

Ah, okay. All I really know about the swine flu is that it's just the flu. hah. so i guess all you can really do is sleep and relax...and listen to TUF!
do you have a loss of appetite? I had the flu last year and I thought that was the worst part

Yeah it's such a weird feeling. I was at school when I had the flu and i said to my friend omg I am so hungry I haven't eaten in two days I want this and this and this. I gota ll this food at the cafeteria ate two bites and wa slike omgggg i am sooo full i think im gonna throw up i shouldnt have eaten!

= VERY weird.

I hope I am not coming down with something! I was sooooo hungry today and didn't want to cook so I waited till dark and in my PJ pants and sweatshirt snuck out in my car to KFC for some food becuz it just sounded so good. When I got home and after I ate I felt so sick. :doh:

:yuck: I feel :sick: now, even hot and achey with shivers. :gah:

Uh oh! :ohmy: I hope you don't catch "the pig" Karen! :uhoh: Feel better. :hug: :hug:

On the upside, I'm feeling better. :) But the only thing is the fact that I can't really hear out of my left ear. Stupid sinuses. :angry: And a couple hives pop up here and there on my legs but it's not really a big issue. And my fever is normal today! :hyper:
I almost coughed up a lung last night. :grumpy: I just can't stop coughing when I try to lay down to sleep. I try laying in all sorts of positions but it won't help. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom