Positive Vibes please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So last night they gave her some morphine for the pain. She fell asleep and she didn't wake up. Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It has made this 'journey' a little bit easier. Do me a favor and tell your loved one that they are loved. Peace.

So last night they gave her some morphine for the pain. She fell asleep and she didn't wake up. Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It has made this 'journey' a little bit easier. Do me a favor and tell your loved one that they are loved. Peace.

:hug: You are loved. All the best to you and the family. I am so sorry for your loss.

:hug: God I'm so sorry. I hope you and your family are travelling gently. Sending you love and prayers and buckets of sunshine and rainbows. :hug:

I just read this whole thread and was reminded of two things.
a) just how long this had been going on. Since August. That's a long time to be suffering.
b) how much all of your posts mean to me.

Thank you all for your love and hugs and prayers. I have so much sadness that will go away with time and so much guilt that I suppose I may be lucky enough to let go of eventually.

Thanks again. Peace.

Zooey, try not to let the guilt overwhelm you. You have done an amazing job of caring for your sister, and sure, there will always be things that you may wish you had done differently but from what I have read here over the last few months you have travelled this difficult road with dignity, strength, compassion and sensitivity and you have tried to make the last few months with your sister count. Be kind to yourself beautiful lady

:hug: and continued love and peace to you and yours :)

Back
Top Bottom