PLEBANS Info Thread, please post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, LivLuv...my parents have said the same thing to me, 'cause I watch the Weather Channel so often and talk about this stuff so much. But unfortunately, that means I'd have to deal with some geometry, which wasn't my best subject in school...

vlasak said:
I've gone through two tornados. Do you remember in '97 the tornado that hit Jarrell, Texas? I lived in Cedar Park and it literally hopped over my house and destroyed the next. My husband and kids and I all went to one closet. If you want to know what it sounds like overhead, lie flat in the tub while the water is running FULL BLAST and make sure your ears are under the water. The whole experience was awesome!

I remember hearing about that tornado. Yep. I'll try that tub thing sometime.

Poor Texas and Oklahoma. They always get the really nasty ones. Iowa's tornadoes aren't usually as big as theirs (although there have been a couple of occasions where a couple big tornadoes hit-one hit Algona a long time ago-wiped out pretty much all of the downtown area, and another hit Charles City in the 60s). But when Iowa gets tornadoes, they tend to be the jumper ones, which isn't good, 'cause you don't know where they'll land next. At least down in Texas and Oklahoma, once a tornado's there, it pretty much always stays there (course, then, it kicks up all the dirt and debris and gets monsterously big, which isn't any better).

Heh, Kristie, that's always happened when we've had tornado warnings, too. My family takes them seriously (although my dad's been known to look out windows or stand outside for a couple minutes watching the storm), but whenever we'd drive to my dad's workplace (if we were living in a home with no basement or storm cellar), we'd be driving by and see people sitting outside talking, or walking around, or just going about their business. And when my mom, sister, and I got into those crazy storms up in Minnesota in '99, when we were trying to find a place to take shelter upon hearing that there was a tornado warning for the county we'd just drove into, we saw a person riding by on a bike! And it was nasty out-pouring rain, lightning like nothing else, the clouds looked all ugly...I was seeing the person ride by and thinking, "WTF?"

I'll tell you what I hate when it comes to severe storms: being away from my family. Ever since that night that my parents were working, and my sister and I were huddled down in our basement by ourselves, with the power and radio out, during a tornado warning, I have not wanted to be alone, or without a good portion of the family, during a storm. It makes me even more uneasy than I already am. And I particularly hated it when I'd be at school and we'd be getting storms, or it'd look like we would, 'cause the kids around me would be like, "Ooh! Tornado!", and I always wanted them to shut up (and for some stupid reason, they always thought if we did get a tornado warning, we'd be sent home early. What the hell do they think we had the tornado drills for?).

Another thing I've wondered about...why isn't it a requirement for every town in Tornado Alley to have tornado sirens, and for every house to have either a basement or a storm cellar? The town I last lived in didn't have tornado sirens. And some of the houses don't have basements or storm cellars. Even trailer parks should have storm cellars at the very least (Our family lived in a trailer park in the town I originally lived in for a while, and whenever we had tornado warnings then, we would run to the clubhouse, which, luckily, was right behind our home). It just seems logical to me-if you're living in an area where tornadoes are likely, build basements or storm cellars for the homes, and have tornado sirens.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Another thing I've wondered about...why isn't it a requirement for every town in Tornado Alley to have tornado sirens, and for every house to have either a basement or a storm cellar?

I guess it's just another civic responsibility the town makes a decision about. Maybe they're expensive to maintain? I'm not sure, I live in Michigan and we have a few tornadoes around here each year, but we have lots of sirens (one here on campus even) and they are tested at noon, the first Friday of every month, April - October (our tornado season is August-October). I've never been awake with them going off for real though, they only go off if a tornado is on the ground.

In 1998 (I think) we had a series of severe storms comparable to an inland hurricane (based on movement, windspeeds, precip., and pressure) and most of the area was wiped out and we didn't have school again for days. Besides that, the tornadoes always miss Grand Rapids. We did have a few storms that damaged every room in our house except for me and my sister's, but my mom was happy since we collected insurance and my dad is able to do the remodelling himself for cheaper.

The ninth most devastating tornado in history occured in Michigan and Michigan is on the top-ten list of tornado related deaths (perhaps b/c we are less prepared?), but we suffer more from severe hurricane force storms and snow/ice storms than twisters.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

By number, the top five states usually rank TX, OK, KS, FL, NE (I can't find the most current data, but I've never seen it differ);

hmm, I shall tell my two meteorology major roommates that their professor was wrong...

I guess it's just another civic responsibility the town makes a decision about. Maybe they're expensive to maintain?

Hmm. Maybe.

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
I'm not sure, I live in Michigan and we have a few tornadoes around here each year, but we have lots of sirens (one here on campus even) and they are tested at noon, the first Friday of every month, April - October (our tornado season is August-October). I've never been awake with them going off for real though, they only go off if a tornado is on the ground.

Oh, yeah?

If I recall, in my old town that did have sirens, they were tested on the first Monday of every month. Iowa's tornado season runs from April to June. Here in Nebraska, though, it's mid-March through May, and then we have a second one in September and October. :(.

I'd heard the sirens when they were being tested, but I've never heard them when a storm came (mainly because by that time, we were underground or in some other shelter or something, so we never heard them).

In 1998 (I think) we had a series of severe storms comparable to an inland hurricane (based on movement, windspeeds, precip., and pressure) and most of the area was wiped out and we didn't have school again for days. Besides that, the tornadoes always miss Grand Rapids. We did have a few storms that damaged every room in our house except for me and my sister's, but my mom was happy since we collected insurance and my dad is able to do the remodelling himself for cheaper.

Wow. Scary (particularly about the part where every room except yours and your sister's was destroyed). I've never experienced a storm that bad. I've experienced storms where there was some damage (like the one I mentioned that busted our window out in our house), but never to the extent where my home was practically destroyed, or the town was wiped out (and I hope I never see that happen, either).

The really nasty stuff always seems to miss us as well. I've actually seen radars where a nasty line of storms was heading toward our town, and then just before it hit, the area of the line that headed for our town either weakened considerably as it passed through, or the line broke up completely and went north and south of us, and then reformed after it passed us. I like that. :). Feel bad for the people who get the brunt of the storms, though (Waterloo and Cedar Rapids are two cities that usually have gotten hit pretty hard with storms).

The ninth most devastating tornado in history occured in Michigan and Michigan is on the top-ten list of tornado related deaths (perhaps b/c we are less prepared?), but we suffer more from severe hurricane force storms and snow/ice storms than twisters.

Oh, yeah? That'd make sense about the death toll-but hopefully that will be a sign to Michigan to become more prepared.

Iowa's death toll from tornadoes is a lot lower than other states. I don't know what Nebraska's is, but I don't think it's that high either (I hope not).

Angela

Name: Gabriela
Nationality: Mexican
Language: Spanish, a little bit of English
School: University of the State of Mexico, Career: Graphic Design
Job: student
Transportation: bus, my feet
Relationship: boyfriend
Family: mom, older sister (22)
Pets: my beautiful dog
Hobbies: music, play bass, internet, draw, write, movies, watch TV, etc.
Random Experience: A friend said me that if Ryan Adams was a jeer of Brian Adams, I laughed for hours... It has just happened, because of it I continue laughing
Random Good Quote: is better be burned quickly that to be consumed slowly - Kurt Cobain
Favorite People: U2..., Jackson Pollock, Andy Warhol, Andr?s Garc?a Marquez, etc.
Favorite Movie: Requiem For A Dream

me002.txt
psycho :shifty:

Name(s): Jen, Godeas, Bluey, FrodoVox, Spazilla, Pedro the Wunder Donkey.
Nationality: Canadian
Language: English, French, mostly grunting and pointing.
School: My adv. BA in English Lit
Job: Bringer of Chaos (shopclerk *Sigh*)
Transportation: the joshua car
Relationship: taken :flirt: :heart: :sexywink:
Family: mom, dad, younger bro
Pets: Dog (tia), cats (barm and THE FLY), fish (Frodo ... caligal has SAMWISE)
Hobbies: getting lost, falling down, writing, painting, acting, singing, embarassing those around me, dancing for bank security cameras.
Random Experience: I dreamt that I was a molecule of aluminum chloride, an acidic salt.
Random Good Quote: "Adapt and Overcome" - Viiiigggoooo :drool:
Favorite People: My friends from home, FallingStar, CaliGal, J, Gavin Friday, Viggo Mortenson, Frida Kahlo, David Sedaris, Phillip Seymore Hoffman, Nina Simone, John Steinbeck.
Favorite Movie: LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING.
"It's good to be king, babaaay"

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:

Wow. Scary (particularly about the part where every room except yours and your sister's was destroyed). I've never experienced a storm that bad. I've experienced storms where there was some damage (like the one I mentioned that busted our window out in our house), but never to the extent where my home was practically destroyed, or the town was wiped out (and I hope I never see that happen, either).

Actually, the house didn't collapse or anything, lol, it was all water damage. Water got in EVERYWHERE and completely destroyed all of the paint, wallpaper, carpet, and insulation. We had water from our attick pouring through the light covers in the basement. I didn't mind much. Over the rest of the summer, I tore the wallpaper out of three rooms (it was SO ugly!) while my dad was at work and now my mom's decorated it nice!

Actually, the house didn't collapse or anything, lol, it was all water damage. Water got in EVERYWHERE and completely destroyed all of the paint, wallpaper, carpet, and insulation. We had water from our attick pouring through the light covers in the basement.

Ah, okay, I see. That had to be a load of fun to try and get all the water out of the house.

I didn't mind much. Over the rest of the summer, I tore the wallpaper out of three rooms (it was SO ugly!) while my dad was at work and now my mom's decorated it nice!

Hehe, proof that with every cloud comes a silver lining. :D. That's neat to hear that something good came out of it.

Angela

Name: Shannon
Nationality: most of NW Europe, but I mostly identify myself as Irish
School: 3rd year Sociology major at The University of California Riverside
Relationship: none
Family: parents, sister (19), dog
Hobbies/Interests: playing bass, drawing, cross stitch, spending too much time on the computer and listening to music, politics (liberal pride!)
Random quote: I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Favorite TV shows: Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Simpsons, Space Ghost Coast To Coast and the rest of adult swim, Conan O'Brien, Real Time with Bill Maher.
Favorite Bands: U2, The Police, REM, Duran Duran, Coldplay, recently been getting into David Bowie and Radiohead.

try not to be frightened by my giant face
3396935923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23233863%3B8558ot1lsi

Last edited:
Re: Re: PLEBANS Info Thread, please post!

Name: Megan
Nationality: American
Language: English, decent German, moderate French
School: Undergrad -- Campbellsville University in Kentucky (BA in History and Political Science 2001), Postgrad -- University of Nottingham (MA in Modern History 2004)
Job: None now, but worked in Washington DC from 2001-2003 doing legislative work (foreign affairs, housing, judiciary issues, abortion, gun countrol, labour, immigration, etc.) for a member of Congress
Transportation: Walking, public transportation
Relationship: Engaged to Sam (TheAbsentOne) :heart:
Family: Grew up living with my dad, stepmom, younger brother, and two older stepbrothers, saw my mom at Christmas and during the summer. I don't talk to my stepbrothers and only see the rest of my family once or twice a year.
Hobbies: Reading, music, penguins, internet
Random Experience: Jkayet and I LITERALLY walked straight into Bob Dole right after the first time we met Bono in the Capitol building. We were talking and backing out of the room and collided with him.
Most Embarrassing Moment: everytime I drink :uhoh:
Random Good Quote: "A song is a beautiful lie" -- Milan Kundera
Favorite People: my fiance, Jenn (jkayet), friends I don't keep in touch with, Sam's family, Starsailor, Ed Harcourt, Audrey Tautau
Favorite book: His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Favorite food: chocolate, Greek food, cheesecake, cheese
Favorite song: "Silence Is Easy" by Starsailor, "I've Become Misguided" by Ed Harcourt, "The Bronze Medal" by Idlewild, or "Asleep In the Back" by Elbow....I can't just pick one. :reject:
Favorite movie: Goodbye, Lenin; Donnie Darko; Amelie; The Last Unicorn; The Muppets Take Manhattan; The 'Burbs
First concert: They Might Be Giants when I was 14
Favorite musicians besides U2: Starsailor, Ed Harcourt, Idlewild, Doves, Elbow, Granada, Mojave 3, Seafood
Where I would like to live: Ideally in the middle of a forest somewhere, away from everyone else but with easy access to Edinburgh, Scotland ;). Since that probably won't happen: Norwich, England.
Favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, Red Dwarf, Buffy, Will and Grace

339695%3A%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3B587743ot1lsi

Hello there

Hi everyone - I will just tell you all a bit about me too.
My name is Heather Jackson, am 34 and have been a U2 fan
for 20 years.
I live in Dorset in the UK.
Other artists I like besides U2 are Duran Duran, Simply
Red, Sheryl Crow, Sting and loads of others too.
I am not in a relationship at present.
Sorry I don't have a picture of myself but can
describe what I look like - I have blue eyes, dark curly hair
and am 5ft 7in
The first concert I went to was to see Paul Young in
Poole, Dorset way back in 1985

Name: Marta
Nationality: Spanish
Language: Spanish and I'm learning English and French
School: Uh, I don't know how to say what I'm studying in English... let's say I'm in the first year of the two preparatory years to university. Did it make any sense? (for those who speak Spanish --->> 1? de Bachillerato de Ciencias Naturales)
Job: I have enough with school, thanks
Transportation: on foot. Always.
Relationship: single
Family: parents and a younger brother (11)
Pets: a bird. I call him P?jaro but he has another name which I don't know.
Hobbies: U2, X Files, reading, listening to music, The Sims and going out with my friends, especially on Saturday night. I'm a party girl :D
Random Experience: Persuaded my dad to take me to Barcelona (which is very far from where I live) just because there was a little posibility of Bono being there. I met there another U2 fan who I knew from Zootopia, we spent the whole afternoon looking for Bono in every 5 stars hotel and then went to the MTV Awards 2002. One of my best days ever although we didn't find the man.
Random Good Quote: "What do you mean 'If I met God'? I AM GOD!" Bono
Favorite People: Bono, my family, my friends, Fox Mulder (yes, I know he's not a real person, but I love him!)

This is me a couple of months ago. I've cut my hair a bit, but I look pretty much the same:

3396968323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D67%3A%3D846%3DXROQDF%3E232349372437%3Aot1lsi

Excellent pics everyone! :)

oliveu2cm said:

:ohmy: LivLuv, my sister just bought that video of Nadia's life for my other sister for Christmas. When we were kids we used to watch it over and over (and over and over) and we all remember doing the routines they did on the show. :hyper: :love:

/random comment

What is the name of this video and where do you get it?!? We had the tape from the tv broadcast and watched it til the tape broke (my sisters and I did the routines too)! I'd love to see this movie again :heart:

Name: Jennifer
Nationality: American
Language: English, I am taking Spanish in school, so I know the basics.
School: A local Junior High; I am in 9th grade
Transportation: School bus...I can get my learners, but I'm not in any rush
Relationship: single...I've never really had a boyfriend...except when I was a kid.
Family: mom, dad and me... I'm an only child
Pets: 1 three legged white cat named Frisky
Hobbies: reading, writing, listening to U2, Internet, I'm not much on sports...but I like walk on the trails...West Virginia is a beautiful place to do that sort of thing
Random Experience: My friend and I like this boy and in Spanish class we had to write a poem describing ourselves so I told him to put:
"Mi amigos dicen que soy muy guapo" (which means My friends say that I am very handsome). He just grinned a big one, but he didn't do it. I find myself being very bold around him for some reason...
Random Good Quote: "Goodbye all you Neo-Nazis; I hope they give you Auschwitz!"- Mr. MacPhisto
Favorite People: Bono, Martin Luther King Jr., Oprah, there are so many...

I don't have a camera or a scanner, so I can't show a pic... :(

It's really refreshing to find some other people close to my age who aren't driving. I felt so out of place in school, 'cause practically almost every other kid was driving.

bonocrazy88, I'm not in a huge rush to learn to drive, either. I've practiced a couple of times...but I got nervous those two times. I'm a little scared about driving (but again, that's not the only reason why I don't drive).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
It's really refreshing to find some other people close to my age who aren't driving. I felt so out of place in school, 'cause practically almost every other kid was driving.

bonocrazy88, I'm not in a huge rush to learn to drive, either. I've practiced a couple of times...but I got nervous those two times. I'm a little scared about driving (but again, that's not the only reason why I don't drive).

Angela

I didn't get my full driver's license until I was 22. I didn't have a car in high school or college, so besides driver's ed, there was no real opportunity to practice. And I knew my parents weren't able to get me a car.

After college, I signed up for one of those driving courses that they offer in the phone book and about a month later I got my car :) Luckily, a month after that I got a job :lol: It worked out okay because I got to get a new car and didn't have to get a used one or my grandfather's car like my brother did :)

Last edited:
bonosloveslave said:
What is the name of this video and where do you get it?!? We had the tape from the tv broadcast and watched it til the tape broke (my sisters and I did the routines too)! I'd love to see this movie again :heart:

Beth, dear, it's out of print so you either spend loads for it on eBay, or get together with Ellen and I sometime to watch :D

Moonlit_Angel said:

Ellen and I went to a high school full of rich spoiled kids so most people not only drove, but had their own cars. I wasn't in a hurry to learn to drive, but I did b/c I had to drive to gymnastics and to work everyday during the summer once I was in 11th grade. Everyone drove before me b/c I'm a year or two younger than the rest of my grade. But yeah, if you don't have a car, what's the rush?

kellyahern said:
I didn't get my full driver's license until I was 22. I didn't have a car in high school or college, so besides driver's ed, there was no real opportunity to practice. And I knew my parents weren't able to get me a car.

22, eh?

Yeah, same thing here-unable to afford a car as well. And with all the moving my family did between the time I was old enough to learn to drive and now, I've just never really gotten a chance to learn, other than the two times I practiced.

Originally posted by kellyahern
After college, I signed up for one of those driving courses that they offer in the phone book and about a month later I got my car :) Luckily, a month after that I got a job :lol: It worked out okay because I got to get a new car and didn't have to get a used one or my grandfather's car like my brother did :)

LOL, hey, good deal. :).

Ellen and I went to a high school full of rich spoiled kids so most people not only drove, but had their own cars.

:yes:...exactly.

I wasn't in a hurry to learn to drive, but I did b/c I had to drive to gymnastics and to work everyday during the summer once I was in 11th grade. Everyone drove before me b/c I'm a year or two younger than the rest of my grade.

You are?

I tended to be one of the older kids in my classes-I didn't start kindergarten until I was almost 6 years old ('cause the cutoff date for registration was in August, and the year I turned 5, my birthday was after the cutoff date, so I had to wait until the next year, when I was almost 6, to register).

Also, you took gymnastics when in school? Neat. :).

But yeah, if you don't have a car, what's the rush?

Exactly.

Heh, my sister, on the other hand, is ready and raring to learn to drive. I think she said she was planning on taking driver's ed next summer with a friend or something. Doesn't surprise me that she's excited to learn to drive and I'm not-just one of many, many things that's so different about us (are any of you who have siblings like that-different as night and day?).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

You are?

I tended to be one of the older kids in my classes-I didn't start kindergarten until I was almost 6 years old ('cause the cutoff date for registration was in August, and the year I turned 5, my birthday was after the cutoff date, so I had to wait until the next year, when I was almost 6, to register).

Also, you took gymnastics when in school? Neat. :).

Yeah, I started college when I was 17. I turn 20 in September and will be a junior. Most of my friends in my grade turned 19 and 20 LAST year.

I've been obsessed with gymnastics since I was about 8, but I never took it b/c it was too expensive. I subscribed to gymnastics magazines, read all the books, watched all the competitions, went to competitions, traded taped competitions, etc. and once I got jobs in high school, I could pay for my own off-season lessons and open gyms. And fortunately, our high school had a team the four years I was there so I could practice 2-3 hrs a day everyday from Nov-March for free by being on the team. I didn't get good, not like the people you'll see on TV, but I got some sportsmanship awards like MVP twice and All-City team twice and a few ribbons on bars (my best and favorite event) and beam.

I haven't done any gymnastics in 2 years, but my boyfriend is a recreation major and I convinced him to get a job at my old gym, so now he teaches 5-8 year olds basic gymnastics. Now I miss it and I haven't worked out in so long I'm feeling rather sluggish so I'm hoping to go back on Wed.

Ellen and I went to a high school full of rich spoiled kids so most people not only drove, but had their own cars. I wasn't in a hurry to learn to drive, but I did b/c I had to drive to gymnastics and to work everyday during the summer once I was in 11th grade. Everyone drove before me b/c I'm a year or two younger than the rest of my grade. But yeah, if you don't have a car, what's the rush?

I think my sis did get it from Ebay. I'm not sure how much she paid but I can't see it being much- maybe she got lucky.

that's so cool we have so many gymnastics fans here! :up: I'm not as advanced as LivLuv & didn't have much opportunity to play (my dad's friend's daughter broke her neck or something and my dad freaked and pulled us out of gymnastics. it took two years until my sisters persuaded our parents to enroll them again, by then I was too old!) Such an amazing sport though.

Yeah, I started college when I was 17. I turn 20 in September and will be a junior. Most of my friends in my grade turned 19 and 20 LAST year.

Wow. College at 17...geez, I was a junior in high school at that age! So I'm taking it you graduated high school early, then?

I've been obsessed with gymnastics since I was about 8, but I never took it b/c it was too expensive. I subscribed to gymnastics magazines, read all the books, watched all the competitions, went to competitions, traded taped competitions, etc. and once I got jobs in high school, I could pay for my own off-season lessons and open gyms. And fortunately, our high school had a team the four years I was there so I could practice 2-3 hrs a day everyday from Nov-March for free by being on the team. I didn't get good, not like the people you'll see on TV, but I got some sportsmanship awards like MVP twice and All-City team twice and a few ribbons on bars (my best and favorite event) and beam.

Awesome! Congrats on the awards and ribbons. :). And hey, I have respect for anyone who does gymnastics at any level, be it locally or nationally or whatnot-they can do it all much better than I could, so...

I haven't done any gymnastics in 2 years, but my boyfriend is a recreation major and I convinced him to get a job at my old gym, so now he teaches 5-8 year olds basic gymnastics. Now I miss it and I haven't worked out in so long I'm feeling rather sluggish so I'm hoping to go back on Wed.

That's really cool about your boyfriend teaching kids. :).

Angela

I'm the same way. I graduated from college when I was 20, so I was always younger than everyone.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Wow. College at 17...geez, I was a junior in high school at that age! So I'm taking it you graduated high school early, then?

nope, never did anything early or skipped any grades. I started school (preschool) the September I turned 4 and started high school when I was 13 and turned 14 pretty quick, but still, everyone else was already or turning 15. I think other people either have "earlier" birthdays, in the school sense (spring or summer, not fall), start preschool at 5, or went two years to kindergarten.

nope, never did anything early or skipped any grades. I started school (preschool) the September I turned 4 and started high school when I was 13 and turned 14 pretty quick, but still, everyone else was already or turning 15. I think other people either have "earlier" birthdays, in the school sense (spring or summer, not fall), start preschool at 5, or went two years to kindergarten.

Ah, okay, I see.

Angela

a little bit about me...

Name: Lori

Nationality: Irish, German, and a little Hungarian

Language: English, a little bit of Spanish, German and Gaelic
Location: Olmsted Falls, Ohio a suburb of Cleveland...born and raised in Cleveland and moved in OF while still in school.
School: Cuyahoga Comm. College...I have a Assoc. Degree in History/Liberal Arts and when I get enough money I will finish my BA in History at Cleveland State or Baldwin Wallace.
Job: Nothing at the moment, but looking very hard because I only have a tiny bit left in my checking account.
Transportation: feet...lol. I don?t even have my license yet and I?m gonna be 23...lol. I took the test and got freaked out...so I have to go take it and pass. If I do I?ll have a 1996 Monte Carlo...I?m holding out for a Mini though...hehe
Relationship: none
Family: Mom and brother(17)...my dad is also around, but my parents are getting divorced after 24 years because my dad was an ass. Even though I?m older it still hurts...I was never close to my dad because we were so much alike, but I still find myself missing him.
Pets: 2 cats Phrin(12), Elvira(8) and a Border Collie named Buddy(5).
Hobbies: Reading, Traveling, concerts, movies and a couple of TV shows.
Random Experience: Jamming out in the car to The Prodigals (a VERY AWESOME band) and then looking over and finding out this pretty hot guy was watching the WHOLE TIME!!...LOL.
Random Good Quote: Here are 2 of my favs :"Men are born ignorant, not stupid. Theyare made stupid by education."(Bertrand Russell) "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."-(Martin Luther King Jr.)
Favorite People: Bono, my grandmother, and everyone else who shows people that there are many ways to live and many ways to help others.
Movies: Bravehart, Notting Hill, Gangs of New York, Interview with the Vampire, The Pianist(sp?), Moulin Rouge...and so many more that I can?t even list them.
Music: Well besides U2 my other favorites are: The Prodigals!!!! you must listen to these guys, they are my fav next to U2. Travis, Stereophonics, Tom McRae, Social Distortion, Dropkick Murphy?s, wow soooooo many more....

The pic attched is of me when I was in London at Madame Tussaud's...its 4 years old...not many things have changed...hair is a bit longer and I do make-up differently...lol.

Back
Top Bottom