PLEBAN Holiday Card Exchange 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*wave* I'm leaving Friday and will be gone all next week and may or may not have the Internets where I am. I'm not trying to rush you, but if I could get my list sometime this week, that would be helpful. :) If not, no big deal... I'll get it when I get back on the 28th!

I will get to it tomorrow!

Got mine back from the printer today, and they look great!

:up::applaud:

I had a fairly frustrating day, but while in Target picking up a few things for Christmas cards:sexywink: I noticed the Target employees were all decked out in holiday decor and every hour on the hour groups of employees would gather in the Entrance and sing a few Christmas carols! So that, and my Peppermint mocha from Starbucks on my way out pretty much brightened my day. No I'm going to send out some more address lists!! :hyper:

Love your new avi! :love:

Thanks! It makes me smile when I look at it.

I've sent out a number more emails today. I'm taking a break tonight but will probably finish it up tomorrow. Then I need to start on MY cards!! :applaud:

So any of you who haven't yet heard from me, hang in there.....I'm working my way through the list. Stay tuned to this thread - I'll keep up dating my progress.

Yay! I've responded to your question Cathleen.

I've not been able to successfully email ARW with her email address so I've sent a PM. I'm not sure she visits this thread so if anyone out there knows her if you could please let her know to check her PMs?! Thanks!!

Back to work.....:D

Hear Ye Hear Ye...... NOW HEAR THIS!!!!!!

I have just finished emailing everyone's address listings for the card exchange this year. Thanks to those who have so promptly confirmed receiving their lists, hoping the rest of you will follow suit.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Enjoy!!

:loveshower::happydance::yippie:

Yay! I've responded to your question Cathleen.

I've not been able to successfully email ARW with her email address so I've sent a PM. I'm not sure she visits this thread so if anyone out there knows her if you could please let her know to check her PMs?! Thanks!!

Back to work.....:D

I double checked my original pm with my email address and it's correct. So not sure what went wrong...but I received your pm (and confirmed in a pm). Thanks!

:wave:

I'm embarrassed to admit but an error has been caught on an address. Check your lists....anyone with BonoMot on your list please note the correct state in her address is NC (North Carolina) and not IN (Indiana)!

I'm sending emails regarding this as well. Sorry for this oversight, hoping it is the only one this year!!!

:reject:

Carek, could you PM me the address listings instead? I haven't gotten any email :confused:

I'll get to it shortly, not a problem!

I know you started sending lists, so is it too late?

Check your PM :D

Damn i missed it too :sad:

Check your PM :D

Just for the record, I don't mind adding a few more names for people who want to be added in late. :wave:

Thanks, comet-I'll email you. I have a couple more I'm putting lists together for. After today I'll be away and won't be able to add any more though.

:D

OK Gang, I've just sent out the last few lists and emails. Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating and I hope everyone enjoys participating in the card exchange this year!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom