PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sent my cards yesterday (12/8). Had quite a few international's---so my apoligies if they arrive after the holidays.

And Thanks for all of my cards from:

Sicy
DRay
Carek1230
Bonosbaby12

Two more in this evening's mail! :cabbagepatch: Thanks to:

KristenCanadian :hug:
JCoster :love: (I think you'll be amused when you get mine... we were apparently on the same wavelength this holiday.) :wink:

Received cards from floweravalanche & BluRmGrl Wedn.

Now that my paper is finished, I'll be working on
finishing my card today. Should have them out
by Saturday at the latest.

I've been out of town since last Thursday, and it was so nice to come home and find the beautiful cards from Bonosbaby12, Carek1230, Sicy, and tiny dancer. Thank you for the lovely homecoming, ladies--and the glittery stars and trees always surprise me! :love:

Question -
I want to make "special" cards with U2 pictures on them and I have one picture in particular in mind. Are there restrictions on using pictures from this site? If I'm just using the picture for a card and not to sell, is that ok?

Thanks. Don't want to send out a card and then get sued.... :)

Fresh from my mailbox :love: THANKYOU! Love them both,
Hot Men and Sparkly's!:hyper: Thanks, Mine will be put on the mail tomorrow, so they might arive a bit late, since I have allot of international cards.

IMG_9318.jpg

Question -
I want to make "special" cards with U2 pictures on them and I have one picture in particular in mind. Are there restrictions on using pictures from this site? If I'm just using the picture for a card and not to sell, is that ok?

Thanks. Don't want to send out a card and then get sued.... :)

I've ordered photo cards from Shutterfly for the last three years & it's never been an issue. I tried to order this year from Snapfish because their prices were a little better & they offered the option to have your cards printed & picked up at your local Wal-Mart; I thought I'd save myself some time & shipping charges. :tsk: Nope - WalMart's photo lab called me the morning they got my order & told me they wouldn't print the cards because of "copyright issues". And it's not as though there was a watermark on the photo... :madwife: Anyway, Shutterfly rocks, Snapfish sucks. :wink:

I just came from my mailbox :hyper:

Thank you for the wonderful card Kristencanadian! :hug:

and Sicy what a pleasant surprise! :wave: Its gorgeous!

and Blurmgrl ...:drool: :heart: Thank you!!

I would like to thank the following people:

1. Flower Avalanche: Thank you for the cute card! :hug:

2. Partygirl43: Very lovely picture of you and your family in front of the claw! :up: :cute: :hug:

I'm going to be mailing 15 cards tomorrow...I just need to do 10 more cards.

You're welcome!:hug:

I haven't gotten any more cars within the last couple of days., no biggie, I'm enjoying what I do have!:D:hug:

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their cards and a BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU! To Karen for getting this together for us all.:hug:

Yes I love it :drool: Its kind of hillarious , but smoking hot:shifty:

I aim to please! :D

Oh and I just got back today and found my first Christmas cards from JCoster (one of my Pleba card exchange buddies! :hug: ) and MrsEdge (my long time pen pal, who actually introduced me to interference! :hug: I've been addicted to blue crack for over 6 years now!! :ohmy: ) in my postbox! :hyper: Thank you both, love them!! :love:

:cute: Penpals, I miss mine. I only write my family in other country's now.
6 years :cocktail: deserves a toast! I can't even imagine how it was like back then , I was 12 then.

Back
Top Bottom