PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 friends who don't send Christmas cards anymore....they call them Holiday cards and they usually send them the week after Christmas, so it's more like a New Year's greeting. I think it's a good idea. Sort of spreads the holiday out a bit longer waiting for those cards! :up:

I did that a couple of years ago when I boycotted Christmas (don't ask). Needless to say I don't think anyone really noticed.

I just bought the icky stamps :reject:
:lol: I did the same thing. I wanted pretty holiday stamps, but didn't want to wait until today to buy them, which would delay their going out until tomorrow. So all my domestic cards just have the Liberty Bell 'forever' stamp. :meh:

Maybe my international cards will get a little more flair. :D Regardless, they're all going out today!

(p.s. I'm going to take this opportunity to for an endorsement. Shutterfly.com freakin' ROX!!! :rockon: I placed my order with them on the 1st - after having difficulties with one of their competitors - the cards shipped on the 3rd & were in my mailbox on the 5th. No problems, no delays, no errors - so if you like the way my card looks when it reaches you, I give Shutterfly all the credit! :D )

:hyper: Just got my mail today, and I was super
excited to see cards from: U2Girl416, MsPurrl,
an awesome letter and cd from DebbieP, and
a very sparkly one from MissVelvetDress_75
Thanks everybody :hug:

I really need to finish my psych paper so that I
can finish making my cards & send them out :reject:

Just received very sweet cards from Karen,Diana and DebbieP. Thank you! :hug: :).

A special thank you to Debbie for the great cd. That was very thoughtful of you :hug:

Hope my cards start arriving soon to everyone!

I would like to thank the following people:

1. U2girl4176
2. Pam (Sorry...but I don't know your username :reject: )
3. Kristen CaNaDiAn
4. DebbieP - Thank you for the cd! I was shocked to find it along with the card! :hug: :hug:

I'm currently making everyone's cards...well the ones I got on my list. Sorry for the delay...but we haven't found the time nor the money to get the cards until recently.

Got my first 3 PLEBA cards today!!!

Thank you, Iris/MVD! (Glad about our brief meeting in Oct., also!) :hug:
Thank you, Diana/U2Girl416! :hug:
Thank you, DebbieP! :hug: (And if this is indicative of what you do in a slow year with little free time, holy cow - what's a good year like???) :D :up: :up:

(WARNING: Brief thread derail!
Have you ladies heard some of the Bono sounds on that CD?????? 2 words: O.mai. :combust: /thread derail)

And I know that cigarette smoking is really frowned upon in most circles these days, but I swear we need a post-coital/deeply satisfied type of smoking smiley. :lmao:

Thank you Debbie - I almost cried it made me so happy.

Thank you Karen - I will indeed see you in Anaheim.

Thanks for the (RED) card Diane

and I'll do my best to make it out your way Shannon.

:hug:s and :kiss:es to you all.

Oh what a bright spot the bundle of cards was that I found in my dripping wet mailbox today! It's raining cats & dogs here today but oh what fun it was opening my mail!!!!

THANK YOU DEBBIE for the wonderful card and the cd! I'm enjoying it now!! :drool:

I'm putting the U2 Xmas photo in a frame immediately, MsPurrl! Thanks!! :hug:

Thank you for the lovely notes and cards ymarigold, U2Girl1416, & Bonosbaby12!

:hug: to you ALL!

I received cards from Karen, Debbie P and yjmarigold today. Thank you ladies.

Back
Top Bottom