PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my list and will be posting the international cards either today or monday so you will get them early! Uk cards will be posted when I get back from my hols, prob week beginning 9th Dec - fingers crossed Royal Mail don`t go on strike!

Keep your eyes on your letter boxes :hug:

I just have to say how glad I am at the overwhelming response to the exchange this year. Thank you to all who have sent me notes of thanks and wishes, all are deeply appreciated and from the bottom of my :heart:I couldn't be more pleased that people are so excited over this card-exchanging part of the holidays!

Back to working on my cards....I took a break to watch some videos tonite. :love:

Just saw that my list has been patiently waiting in my inbox.
Thank you, Karen!

Half of my cards are completely done and I'm half done with the other half.

You are all very welcome! I Really enjoyed doing the lists this year. I'm almost done with my cards and will be mailing them out this week. I bought stamps already! :love:

Okay, so I couldn't wait for domo-kun's reply, and all the cards have just gone off in today's post! :D We have a system here, whereby our postman picks up our out going mail, from our postbox, while at the same time leaving our daily mail!! :up:

Looking forward to receiving everyone's cards!! :loveshower:

Thanks for organizing this for us, Karen :hug:

Got my list too :hyper: Will be working on
my cards this afternoon, hope to have them
out no later then Saturday. Can't wait to
decorate the table my Christmas tree stands
on with cards I get just like I did last year. :hyper:

is it too late? my living arrangement is pseudoconfirmed now. :crack:
sorry, it's been a headache and a half.

No it's not too late. Send me your address and about how many cards you would be willing to send and how many international cards and I will make up a list for you and get some cards coming your way.

Hey there Joyce! :wave: You're on my list and I just want to clarify one thing, your address doesn't seem to have a postal code, is this so or did you forget to give it to Karen? :hmm: I just want to make my cards make it safely to their intended destinations!! :wink:

My adress isnt right so here are the changes :

My postal code,

(name)
(adress)
4336 HK
Middelburg, (on the pm my hometown was made into Middleburg)
(the netherlands)

I hope I didn't cause to much trouble:reject:

No it's not too late. Send me your address and about how many cards you would be willing to send and how many international cards and I will make up a list for you and get some cards coming your way.

I think the problem with coming in late is that everyone already has their lists, so while you can email a list to the late comer, that person wont receive any cards since everyone already has their lists..

Yeah, I think something went wrong when giving my adress:reject: Whoopsydaisy

Back
Top Bottom