PLEBAn Card Exchange 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received 3 cards yesterday! They're from:

Diana (U2Girl416), thank you so much for the very inspiring card and what was written inside of it :hug: :heart:
Linda (GracelandHarley): warm wishes on a happy Christmas card, thank you! :D
Susan (Bono Mot): nice Bono photocard, thanks :drool:

Holidaycards.jpg

:)

Thanks to Diana,Katrina, Sicy, Pam and Bono Mot.

Ms. Purrl - I got your card last night & loved the note you included. Thank you! :hug: (It was so late when I got home, I didn't even feel like firing up the computer & getting online...)

( :shh: pssst! re: Carlos' last post - happy birthday to me & all my pisces buddies! :hyper: :D )

Got yours today, Amber. :hug:

I just finally sent mine out tonight except while I was standing at the post office side counter (not in line) licking the envelopes about 10 people got in line so I'll have to stop by tomorrow morning to mail the international ones. I wasn't about to wait in line for 30+minutes. Sorry :reject:

I got not one but two purrrty, glittery snowman cards today. :love: Thank you, Laura (lauramullen) & Amber (WithorWithoutE). Loved Laura's stand-up card - I don't have another one like it. :cute: And there was some nice custom artwork all over Amber's, too - the envelope, the card - it was very festive!

Thank you ladies! :hug:

Thank you to those of you that sent me cards. :hug: Sorry I've been pretty busy lately I kept forgetting to come in here to say thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom